Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Oh Red- fabulous together. You've just given me some help and ideas for my GSS harvest strand as well!

Jeg and JP- love the ribbon and safety pin ideas-- I have gotten choked more than once as well.

Let's see... IMG_0877.JPG

Thank you, 86 Corvettegirl and Bcm21mk.

All of these pieces are very, very special pieces. Treasures all. I love wearing special pieces for a special day. The newest are my GSS keshi studs. Thanks to Jeremy at PP for making it possible for me to select such special pearls at the ruckus this summer.

Oh Red- fabulous together. You've just given me some help and ideas for my GSS harvest strand as well!

2thdktr - Oh, good. Thank you. Part of the reason for showing what people are wearing is to give others ideas. I hope you learn to love your GSS harvest strand. These are very, very special pearls.

Aw thanks Red! Merry Christmas to you and Walter says Hi right back!

Red, that Crevoshay pendant is beautiful. Possible to get a closer view with description? From afar, it has a Ukrainian/Russian feel to the design.

I love how your green sweater picks up the green jewels and how smart to have that pendant framed by the harvest strand. The earrings are a ( relatively) modest accompaniment and don't overpower. I do like my harvest strand, I just haven't figured out how to wear it yet. I am going to try to pair it with a pendant thanks to you, and see how I do.

Merry Christmas to all.

Wow, those colors are so lush and festive together, Red! I don’t remember seeing that pendant before. It’s quite a showpiece. Happy holidays to you!

Wow, those colors are so lush and festive together, Red! I don’t remember seeing that pendant before. It’s quite a showpiece. Happy holidays to you!

For you, jeg. I'll bump this thread as well. Merry Christmas!!!

BW - Thanks and enjoy working on a very quiet day.

Thanks for the thread, Red- I made my comment on that thread. It's a gorgeous piece- it was fun to see the journey.

aerinha, love the purples on you - I’d been eyeing those on Kong’s (bought gem multi edisons instead, but not sure if it will prove the right choice) - glad to see them again here.

Today, it was Tahitian & WSS ombré strands with diamond & WSS earrings.

Attachments

• 20181225_234534.jpg
    20181225_234534.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20181225_234544.jpg
    20181225_234544.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 22
Great choices. The ombre is awesome. I also love the WSS and diamond earrings! -- Where did you pick those up, 86C?

jeg, love the versatility of your new strands from Sarah

red, that pendant is gorgeous!

86Corvettegirl, beautiful ombre!

Back