• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

CathyKeshi

What a lovely ring, GemGeek ... please do tell us about the pearl ring :) !

GemGeek

Pearlista
I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves the pink ring! The pearl ring is one of the infamous purloined pearls. The YG ring was from Stuller and originally had a big South Sea button pearl, but I almost immediately banged into something that took a very visible divot out of the pearl. So Jeremy was kind enough to take off the damaged pearl and replace it with my purloined pearl. It's a yellow metallic freshwater pearl with a floating red overtone.

See it under the arrow with the big rosy overtone...

My Purloined Pearl.JPG

Mtummybear

86564952-AEEA-4A82-AA2E-62373F731101.jpg
A71D0EEA-B4F5-432D-8C4D-F70B7560A03D.jpg
A bracelet and 18 inch Tahitian pearl necklace.

Attachments

• 96CF8405-F983-4A21-BEC2-E641C824CDA0.jpg
    96CF8405-F983-4A21-BEC2-E641C824CDA0.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

GemGeek

Pearlista
What a colorful set. I'd drive right off the road if I was wearing that bracelet -- total eye candy!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
86C, I especially like the ombré strand! Gemgeek, love your ring combo and that special pearl! Mtummybear, I really like your colorful Tahitians!

Took some photos before heading to lunch today. Sea of Cortez keshi necklace from Kojima, and baroque Akoya earrings from Simply Adorned.
D5BD7AC8-92DE-4459-8002-C7A4FFEE4385.jpg

E979EE1F-75A8-488A-B5D7-B70AF55550CE.jpg

BWeaves

I've got a month of catching up to do, but my first view was JEG's SOC necklace. DROOOOLL! It's gorgeous.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks so much, BWeaves! So great to hear from you again!

86Corvettegirl

Neck shot of GSS from last night. Also wore my favorite GSS ring. My phone tends to wash out the color. Hoping I will be able to take better pics when I get my new phone.

Attachments

• 20180617_124448.jpg
    20180617_124448.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20180611_141021.jpg
    20180611_141021.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

86Corvettegirl

86C, I especially like the ombré strand! Gemgeek, love your ring combo and that special pearl! Mtummybear, I really like your colorful Tahitians!

Took some photos before heading to lunch today. Sea of Cortez keshi necklace from Kojima, and baroque Akoya earrings from Simply Adorned.
View attachment 60464

View attachment 60465

Beautiful necklace. I love the delicate play of color!

Luvglitz

Dressed to the nines

Dressed to the nines

Last night was our last symphony concert for the season. I went all out and dressed to the nines with my "big boys". I am wearing my very first Tahitian strand bought 15 years ago in Hong Kong before going on a cruise. They are peacock and 12-15+mm. The second strand is a relatively current purchase from a gem show I attended a few years ago. The pearls on this necklace are also 12-15mm. Now I will succumb to 95+ heat here in the south and play it casual. However, I will wear pearls almost everyday but a little more sedate.

Attachments

• Nines.jpg
    Nines.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
  • TahitianSS.jpg
    TahitianSS.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 0

86Corvettegirl

Last night was our last symphony concert for the season. I went all out and dressed to the nines with my "big boys". I am wearing my very first Tahitian strand bought 15 years ago in Hong Kong before going on a cruise. They are peacock and 12-15+mm. The second strand is a relatively current purchase from a gem show I attended a few years ago. The pearls on this necklace are also 12-15mm. Now I will succumb to 95+ heat here in the south and play it casual. However, I will wear pearls almost everyday but a little more sedate.
These are gorgeous!! I love the 2 strands together!!!

Cousingigi

So beautiful! Love the combo!

Katbran

Well it doesn't take long to fall behind .. somehow I missed this thread for a couple of weeks!!

GemGeek - That ring is gorgeous and the photos of the pearls... they are quite stunning !!

86C - Those pearls and that ring..you look fabulous !!

jeg - Love the earrings ! And that necklace is a real favourite !!

Luvglitz - Well you did bring the big boys out to play !! what a showstopper combo !!

jesskat

Welcome, Jesscat! I love your Tahitian. I also love Kauai- you were up near some of my favorite beaches on earth.

Kauai is just magical. I'd live on the North Shore if I could. Maybe when I retire and have less people anchoring me in the mainland. I *love* your keshi necklace from Kojima! The designs there just blow my mind.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes :eek: Once upon a time, I would say that I would NEVER wear pearls - turns out it's just the white freshwaters that seem to always wind up as bridesmaid's necklaces that I wasn't into :D I'm loving learning about all the types and colors!

86C, that ombre strand is absolutely to die for, and I love that ring as well!

86Corvettegirl

Kauai is just magical. I'd live on the North Shore if I could. Maybe when I retire and have less people anchoring me in the mainland. I *love* your keshi necklace from Kojima! The designs there just blow my mind.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes :eek: Once upon a time, I would say that I would NEVER wear pearls - turns out it's just the white freshwaters that seem to always wind up as bridesmaid's necklaces that I wasn't into :D I'm loving learning about all the types and colors!

86C, that ombre strand is absolutely to die for, and I love that ring as well!

Thank you, Jesskat & Katbran. I have wanted an ombré strand for years. When I saw this one last year, I could not resist. I'm working on getting a 26" ombré strand to wear with this one. And the ring is my favorite GSS ring. I also have the same ring in white gold with blue sapphires & a silvery Tahitian. These two rings have become my go to rings.:D