• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

CathyKeshi

That's a lovely spring look, lary007! I was SOOOO tempted by those little golden V. Akoya earrings but they'd get lost on me, sigh ...

Charlotta

Just got these gorgeous turquoise green tahitian earrings from Wendy at Perlescence. They are 12.1 mm. This is my first post even through I've been a member since 2014. But they are so beautiful that I just had to post them. Hopefully I can uplode The photo as well...
DSC_0714.jpg
DSC_0719.jpg
Charlotta

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Really pretty pearls, Lary and Charlotta!

The traveling pearl on a road trip through the Cascades-
A11CFF37-ADF2-4014-9E8B-E6DA05EEEB33.jpg

Stopping in the Bavarian village of Leavenworth, for a bratwurst and shopping-
AB6E1534-137F-40DF-8FF2-DECBD0B6D569.jpg

Charlotta

Thanks Pearl Dreams. I always exchange the earring backs for silikon ones. They are so much more secure and the studs sits better on the ears as well, especially heavy ones.

lary007

Charlotta - lovely Tahitians! They will go with so much, I'm sure!

Jeg- you kill me with those views! They are heavenly.

lary007

This is what I'm wearing today at work. It's a 10mm or so tahitian from Jacques with baby blue chalcedony rondelles on wire.

Attachments

• 20180531_131502.jpg
    20180531_131502.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 0

Charlotta

Thank you Pattye. They are truly amazing, so much more colourful than my other tahitians. People mostly think my pearls are fake I think, except maybe my akoyas.

Katbran

Charlotta- what gorgeous colour on those nice big Tahitians !! I love the bright blue green !!

jeg - it's so beautiful in those mountains..I lived in Washington for a couple of months many years ago and have very strong memories of traveling through them... gorgeous!

Red - Those pipi are so pretty in the photo..I'd love to see them in real life.

lary- That pearl is beautiful and works perfectly with the stones !!

asurazzy

Here is me in action with my long dangley pearl earrings and tahitian flower pendant that you cant really see...posing next to a 5 strand natural pearls with diamond clasp made by cartier. Alllll willddd natural pearls..it was amazing!
One story goes cartier swap 2 strands of his natural pearls+100$ for a mansion in 5th avenue! Craazzyy...well thats all my pearly action for that day.

Attachments

• Collage 2018-05-20 20_49_45.jpg
    Collage 2018-05-20 20_49_45.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 0