• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves

So, I had to wear my new Tahitian keshi tin-cup from Kojima today. I wore my coffee bean shaped blue drops from Kojima on my diamond hoops.

IMG_3936.jpg

I'm not sure if you can tell from the photos, but the keshi are ombre from pistachio down by the pendant up through a medium bronzy green at the back of the neck. The top pearl in the pendant is pink.

fullsizeoutput_3a0.jpg

IMG_3941.jpg

Whoa! That's the first time my photos have ever loaded sideways. That's weird because they are rightside up in iPhoto.

BWeaves

Thank you for righting my photos! I'm thrilled with the necklace. It's light and easy to wear, but has good presence.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Sanippy and BWeaves- I LOVE your new pearls! They are both very eye catching, cool pieces.

SunSeeker

Inspired by Baby Nurse's recent ripples post, I thought I wear mine out today. One necklace is shorter than the other so they nest nicely. Or I can attach both clasps and wear them together.

ChineseKasuminga2.jpg

ChineseKasuminga1.jpg

kalmen22

Gorgeous sun seeker!

Today I took a pic of my akoya studs... ear shots are real hard. So there theCM171202-130215003.jpgy are in my hands