• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

baby nurse

Thanks, JerseyPearl and GemGeek: ) They're unique because of the memories and special because of the beautiful pearls.

KaySD

Baby Nurse, I remember you selecting those gorgeous colorful Tahitian pearls at the ruckus. The rope looks beautiful with your green sweater!

KaySD

I was in a South Sea mood today. I combined two of my favorite strands from Pearl Paradise to make a rope. Newberry kindly took me to a birthday lunch, so I had to look my best.

Attachments

• WIN_20160218_182715.jpg
    WIN_20160218_182715.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 0

CathyKeshi

Oh, memories of the 2014 Ruckus with Baby Nurse and glorious Tahitians, :) ... and now KaySD and a birthday photo!!! Fingers crossed, let's see if we can get that one flipped right side up ...

KaySDR.jpg

Yippee!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KaySD :)

newberry

It was a very fun birthday lunch with Kay. Happy Birthday pearl girl and many, many more!!!!

BWeaves

OMG! Tahitians normally don't do anything for me, but that rope makes me want one. That is gorgeous. I've given up ordering Tahitians. I'm going to have to see them in person one day.

I love the two SS necklaces linked together, too.

baby nurse

Thank you, Katbran and newberry.

Thanks, BWeaves. Tahitians do have to be seen in person.

Gorgeous SS pearls, Kay.

Last edited:

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Happy Birthday, though belated, Kay!

BabyN and Kay, they look amazing on you. Just amazing.

kelluvpearls

Consumer
BabyNurse lovely rope I don't see many photos of you and Tahitian pearls, looks like they also look great on you!
Kay happy birthday and that's a spectacular rope!

BWeaves

Oh wow. oh wow oh wow. (It wouldn't let me post just one "oh wow" and it was right.)