• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
Thank you, baby nurse!

I just felt like wearing small white fwp today. Normally I would twist these with my round tourmaline beads but I like the simplicity of them with this top.

Attachments

• small white fwp.jpg
    small white fwp.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 0

baby nurse

Kelluvpearls, what kind of chain is it (ie gold,sterling etc.)? Nicely proportioned with that beautiful octo.

Pearl Dreams, sometimes I'm in the mood for statement pearls and other times, something delicate. Your strand looks just right.

BAS

Pearl Dreams -- classics are classics for a reason! Your combo looks elegant and beautiful.

kelluvpearls

Consumer
Kelluvpearls, what kind of chain is it (ie gold,sterling etc.)? Nicely proportioned with that beautiful octo.

Pearl Dreams, sometimes I'm in the mood for statement pearls and other times, something delicate. Your strand looks just right.

Hi baby nurse, it's 18k rose gold and 18 inches, I didn't have a chain to go with the octo so I asked the jeweller that made my keshi ring if they had any, they found me this. Glamour pic courtesy of the same jeweler.
image.jpeg

SunSeeker

PD, I love your Tahitians--they're just lovely! And ckrickett, your Edison necklace is beautiful!

BWeaves

OK, I have a stupid question. Please enlighten me.

I always thought the twisted pearl necklaces were called torsades.
However, Autocorrect (damn its pesky little hide) keeps changing "torsade" to "tornado" on me.

Are you all calling the these necklaces tornadoes because Autocorrect keeps changing the word on you?
Or are you calling them tornadoes because it kind of makes sense? They do look like a twisted storm of pearls.

P.S. I love pearls and plaid, too.

P.P.S. Aha, I just saw your post on P.S. and it answered my question. Autocorrect, it is.

Last edited:

ckrickett

OK, I have a stupid question. Please enlighten me.

I always thought the twisted pearl necklaces were called torsades.
However, Autocorrect (damn its pesky little hide) keeps changing "torsade" to "tornado" on me.

Are you all calling the these necklaces tornadoes because Autocorrect keeps changing the word on you?
Or are you calling them tornadoes because it kind of makes sense? They do look like a twisted storm of pearls.

P.S. I love pearls and plaid, too.

P.P.S. Aha, I just saw your post on P.S. and it answered my question. Autocorrect, it is.

haha Yeah! Autocorrect makes it sound silly!

enbcfsobe

thank you for asking that question, BWeaves...I'd been wondering the same thing. The tornado is fabulous as always, ckrickett. Love it with plaid!

baby nurse

Thank you for the close-up, Kelluvpearls! Lovely detailing on the links.

Pearls and plaid are great together, ckrickett ; )

baby nurse

Thanks, JerseyPearl and GemGeek: ) They're unique because of the memories and special because of the beautiful pearls.