Show us your menagerie

Thank you TrulyViolet :eek:

Thank you Ladies. I can tell you this because she does not come here at all, its my mom Xmas gift. About a year ago maybe a bit less she texted me a picture of a designer bracelet with brown diamond panther heads and said they reminded her my bracelets (which she has dropped too many hints she wanted) and I found these heads online with the goal of making her something and I kinda sorta forgot about it. Mom went to the Bahamas she bought a fashion jewelry ring with leopard print enamel, when she showed me I remembered heads, I started and stopped this project so many times but its done now. Maybe she'll leave my poor panther head bracelets alone.
The inspiration:
INsp.jpg

Last edited:
I never thought about tassels :) but it is not for me. We'll see if mom likes it. I do have a different project with Oval FWP and a wire wrapped pearl tassel...I will eventually get back to it one day, maybe I'll post a pic? though no animal heads are involved.

What a cool piece! I'd love to see a nice deep purple silk tassel from the clasp (if you are in to wearing them...Purr has created a monster in me as I want to tassel everything.)

Thank you Ladies. I can tell you this because she does not come here at all, its my mom Xmas gift. About a year ago maybe a bit less she texted me a picture of a designer bracelet with brown diamond panther heads and said they reminded her my bracelets (which she has dropped too many hints she wanted) and I found these heads online with the goal of making her something and I kinda sorta forgot about it. Mom went to the Bahamas she bought a fashion jewelry ring with leopard print enamel, when she showed me I remembered heads, I started and stopped this project so many times but its done now. Maybe she'll leave my poor panther head bracelets alone.
The inspiration:
View attachment 46530

i like your necklace very much (sorry but i like it better then the bracelets)

That is okay, if you guys like the necklace then hopefully mom will too. So the necklace needed to be much more interesting than the bracelets (they are part of my stack..I wear them with a skull bracelet sometimes. so Mom can't have them lol)

i like your necklace very much (sorry but i like it better then the bracelets)

That is okay, if you guys like the necklace then hopefully mom will too. So the necklace needed to be much more interesting than the bracelets (they are part of my stack..I wear them with a skull bracelet sometimes. so Mom can't have them lol)

i think she will..... i think it's wonderful (i don't know your mom but everyone else is with me on this one)

LOVE this necklace, BlackPearlDudeDC! The spiral cut rock crystal adds a touch of lightness, and elegance ... a nice bridge indeed ... I hope your Mom loves it too, and that it keeps YOUR panthers safe LOL.

I love your spinel necklace BPDDC. where did you get the clasp?

You have a very lucky mom, BPD. I'm sure she will love that necklace!

Hello, Ducky!

Hello, Ducky!

It has been a while since a pearl dictated what it wanted to become, but as soon as I saw this pearl (from Kojima) I just knew it had to become a duckling. I used bronze to coordinate with the subtle iridescent pondslime tones of the pearl. I haven't yet decided whether to add a ring shank or a simple post backing for a lapel pin. Please excuse my ragged fingernails!

Attachments

• IMG_7547.jpg
    IMG_7547.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7548.JPG
    IMG_7548.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7549.JPG
    IMG_7549.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 21
Back