Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

With every new strand you demonstrate again that you have the perfect pearl complexion. You have missed your calling as a pearl model.

So glad to see these beautiful strands around the right necks.

That was such a masterful swap and all the pearls ended up where they belonged ... your new Edisons look lovely on you Baby Nurse. My favorites of those Edisons were the darker bronze and burgundies with so many highlights of other colors ... just delicious. So glad I can admire them here :)

What can I say? We have now completed a Win-Win-Win exchange and Red, baby nurse, and I are happy, happy pearl campers!

Happy Healthy New Year to all -- and may we wear our pearls, around the globe, in peace and health.

babynurse, those look amazing on you but, like Bcm21mk said, everything does. What luster!

Musical Pearls!!! I think that's going to be the name of my new band. (No, I'm not in a band.)

Between your perfect skin, BN, and your perfect lighting, I'm so jealous. Pearls love you.

With every new strand you demonstrate again that you have the perfect pearl complexion. You have missed your calling as a pearl model.

So glad to see these beautiful strands around the right necks.

Couldn't agree more! Such a treat to see!

Love the swap story and yes, BN takes gorgeous pearls pictures and is the perfect model.

I also received my Launch purchases, one of which ( well two, but returning one of them) is a golden ombre. I will take picture later and post.

Thank you, Cathy, Andrew, BAS, Bcm21mk, Parrot Lady, Katbran, BWeaves, Happy Huku, and 2thdktr!

2thdktr, I can’t wait to see your pics of the golden ombré!!

BN, that Edison strand looks perfect with your skin tone. Very lovely!

Andrew, that Tahition strand has some gorgeous colors! Your Mom is a lucky lady!

I bought 2 things in the private launch. Here is one: VIP036, a multicolor, multi size Tahitian rope. Please forgive my photos, I am learning and experimenting. I also live in turtlenecks during winter here in New England. I was not meant to live in cold temperatures. I become a bear- I get fat and hibernate!
The necklace is just beautiful in person. High metallic luster on light and dark Tahitians that range from steel gray to steel blue, some dark navy peacocks and a few coppery bronze overtones. I love the difference in sizes and how they are put together in a "bubble" type style.

Glam shots from PP:

Pearl Paradise photos

Long Pearl Paradise Tahitian Strand

And a few of mine:

My photos

wearing long pp Tahitian strand

Pearl Paradise Tahitian necklace doubled up

Wow, that is beautiful! Your photos are great, too, don't worry.
ps I love turtlenecks :)

Wow your pearls are simply gorgeous!! You definitely hit the jackpot!!! Your photos are really beautiful. Enjoy your goodies.

Oh wow~! Love that bubble look and there are some good sized pearls on that strand!

Back