Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

baby nurse

Two days ago, Pearl Paradise began their Private Launch sale. I’ve been keeping a close eye on it but haven’t pulled the trigger on any purchases...yet.

If you’ve bought something, please share it here so we can all enjoy vicariously!

I just emailed you! This is such fun to watch. What eye candy!!!

No purchase for me cause I didn't receive any notification of a sale but I would love to see what others bought!

I was able to get a multicolor akoya strand, which I have been dreaming about ever since I saw some pictures here from the Hong Kong show.

OMG I was lusting after that rare/light colored bubble strand - it resembled JEG's sea glass strand. Thankfully someone saved me from myself and grabbed it first. I so wish to see it here on PG!!! ;)

Oh, I would have loved to have seen that.

OMG I was lusting after that rare/light colored bubble strand - it resembled JEG's sea glass strand. Thankfully someone saved me from myself and grabbed it first. I so wish to see it here on PG!!! ;)

I was tempted by that one, too. I’d love to see it in person. I didn’t get that one, but I still managed to be bad. :eek: I’ll post pics when I get my package.

I wonder who got those e-mails and who didn't? I didn't. I can't see any of the special launch pearls.

BWeaves and Pattye, I don’t know about the emails. Mine kept going to junk mail and I eventually got unsubscribed. I just recently got back on the list. If you usually get their email specials, you might check your junk mail.

I got one of the 6-7mm Vietnamese blue strands! I have been wanting one forever and DH just said "do it". I'm not sure if I have it in me to argue with that.

Very excited to see your Akoyas, Bcm and Lary007!!!

Sad as I got the pre-emails, but not the one with the link. Oh well, guess someone knew I shouldn’t be spending money on pearls, ��

Back