Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Jeg, thank you for the close up of your oval GSS shades of colors strand ... a dream strand for me, along with the similar strand our pearl sister has. At the very TOP of my wish list, so it’s nice to see these closeups for reference :)

Thanks 86C, JP and Cathy! Very excited for your mom, Andrew!

Andrew, you have to share your Mom's reactions with us. Please!

25229073-3072-486F-BD25-86B781BDCB5C.jpg

The midnight blue strand from Kojima was indeed under my tree.

I am seriously in love.

It looks fantastic on you, jesskat.

Merry Christmas!

I HAVE A NECK SHOT, FOLKS! :)

Christmas could not have gone better! And Mom absolutely loved all of the pearls, especially that amazing Tahitian strand.

Today, she opted for the Freshadama triple strand necklace. It looks and rests AMAZING!

Triple strand freshwater from Pearl Paradise

The best part of this is the full circle that happened when I got my gift - which is seriously everything I never knew I wanted. Mom found a Queen Elizabeth II bobblehead, and it brings me immense joy. If you look closely, if I'm not mistaken, Bobble-Liz is wearing the Queen Victoria Diamond Jubilee brooch, and of course, a triple strand necklace -- so even more pearls! :)

QE2Bobble.jpg

Jesskat: Your blue strand is gorgeous.

Andrew: I love how in sync you are with your Mom. You gave Mom her own Queen Elizabeth II 3 strand necklace, and Mom gave you QEII herself!!! Love it!!!

Jesskat -- the midnight blue pearls are absolutely stunning on your neck! Wear your beautiful strand in good health.

Andrew -- what a beautiful triple and what a cute story!!!

Andrew, you have to do a neck shot of the tahitian pearls. The triple strand freshadamas look amazing on your mom's skin!

Were the larger golden ombres ($3600) offered yet? I only saw the 9-9.9mm listed and there seem to be only two of those left. Is that the last of the private launch items or will more be offered? Thanks.

I too am waiting to see the larger strands. There were supposed to be 5 medium strands, and 20 small strands. Only 10 of the smaller ones (A to J) have been offered so far. I've resisted buying the smaller ones because I'm waiting to see the medium ones.
Maybe Jeremy could weigh in when the rest will come up?

I am waiting on the harvest bracelets. I am hoping to snag one for the strand I am making.

Jesskat - I’ve been a lurker, but signed up so I could comment on your blue strand, which is utterly gorgeous and looks wonderful on.

Those pearls look great on you Jesskat!

And Andrew, I seriously laughed out loud when I read your comment on the gift you never knew you wanted. It is so perfect!!! I didn't know there was a QEII bobble head with pearls! lol!

Thank you so, so much, GemGeek, Red, katkashmir, BWeaves, BAS, SydK, and amti!! The color is just mindblowing. There is no photo that can do them justice. They're not perfect, but that doesn't bother me in the least - the luster and the color and the matching are just out of this world, and it's such a rare thing to see that as a single-color Tahitian strand. I am a supremely happy girl. :)

Andrew, cannot wait to see your mom's T neck shot! I love the triple. This forum has actually made me a believer in the fact that there *are* interesting white-colored pearls :D

Andrew your Mom's triple strand is gorgeous and so "Elizabethan"!! I love them. Could you tell me the size of the pearls and the length of the strands? They nest so beautifully. And that bobble head - just hilarious. What I love is how it perfectly captures the Queen's stance!! That particular gift will be the perfect rembrance of your Pearl journey, which we all have enjoyed alongside with you.

Last edited:
Sure thing! The pearls are 7.5-8.0mm (I'm 99% sure) Freshadama grade.

Mom comments that the necklace is "heavy" but not unbearably so, so I think for a triple strand that is about the max size to go for her for a wear-all-day necklace. She sure LOVES it though! I agree that they nest beautifully. PP did a great job with the stringing.

I knew that Mom does not like pearls that nest right up against each other so we requested that the strands instead of 17/18/19" sit at 18/20/22" which I do think makes them just a tad more elegant and less restricting feeling.

Back