Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

I was surprised to see the email in my inbox. It's usually in spam.
There is also a tab on the PP home page for New Specials.

I got the email with the link to the private launch page, but it isn't active, just pictures. Are others seeing an active page?

So tempting, but I have to buy a car. Last time I had to buy a new air conditioner. My life is not cooperating with my pearl lust.

Links go live in about an hour!

For anyone who can swing it, the bottom ones (the "take a guess" photos) really are some incredible pearls and definitely a sight to be seen. I hope they go to an amazing home.

Ha! Good! ;) Wait until you see the more info!

Any last minute guesses from you all here on what they might be?!

The VIP page generously gave me a shoutout.. :) cool stuff. - And you don't have to die now, BWeaves!!

And, just to get you all enticed a bit more...

Pearl Paradise hanadama strands

Hanadama from Pearl Paradise

Your photography makes them look sublime. Gotta be natural white Hanadamas. (OK I peeked, but that was my guess anyway, since those are my favorites.)

Grabbed a harvest bracelet. Original plan had been to use it as part of my harvest strand, which requires redoing it. So I might do that or it might just stay a bracelet

Soooooo, who snagged the freshwater metallic pairs? :)

The VIP page generously gave me a shoutout.. :) cool stuff. - And you don't have to die now, BWeaves!!

And, just to get you all enticed a bit more...

Very nice, Andrew. Although I laughed at the mention of you biting the pearl bug. Always thought it was the other way around.

Looking forward to your photo stories and more pictures of pearls.

The special natural white hanadamas look as lustrous as the fabulous natural white top quality akoya double strand from PP whose photo (seen below) appears on page 49 of the 6th edition of Renee Newman's Pearl Buying Guide and in the Akoya Quality Factors section of the CPAA course. But that necklace is 7.5-8.0mm and the ones being sold now are even larger! :eek:

Crazy luster hanadama set from Pearl Paradise

To be entirely honest, having seen the current VIP ones in person of course, I don't think they're QUITE as high as the special ones that you posted, PD. But they are darn close. I can't say for sure because I obviously have never seen the above in person.

I could be wrong, too. :) They're without a doubt above a "regular" Hanadama quality though. When I get the extra photos put together in a post, you may be able to compare a bit more easily.

Back