Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Thanks lisa c, Bcm21mk, pattye, amti, Jersey Pearl and BWeaves.

I fell in love with it as it was even nicer in person. I agree with JP about it having a casual feel and also the difference in sizes allows it look good while doubling.

That is a beautiful strand and looks terrific on you! Wear it in good health.

I also wear turtlenecks for about half the year. I'm so glad when my pearls can lay on my skin, rather than on cloth, come Spring!

Thanks BAS! Yes- I am also in turtlenecks half the year- can't stand to feel cold on my neck. It is nice to have pearls on skin, but I find I can tolerate heavier strands with the turtlenecks.
Spring is coming....66 days and 23 hours ;)

Ladies I have asked this question before, but maybe I missed an answer? Were the larger golden Ombre pearls ever presented? I only see the smaller strands still available. Is the private launch over? Thanks.

Ladies I have asked this question before, but maybe I missed an answer? Were the larger golden Ombre pearls ever presented? I only see the smaller strands still available. Is the private launch over? Thanks.

I don’t think they ever listed the large ombre strands. I called because private launch also previewed harvest bracelets then never putnthem up for sale. PP said there was an issue with the bracelets and Jeremy’s vacation delayed it being handled. That was two weeks ago. So I think more items should appear at some point, but I guess there is a hold up.

I don’t think they ever listed the large ombre strands. I called because private launch also previewed harvest bracelets then never putnthem up for sale. PP said there was an issue with the bracelets and Jeremy’s vacation delayed it being handled. That was two weeks ago. So I think more items should appear at some point, but I guess there is a hold up.

Happy to hear that Aerinha. I hope you're right and more goodies are on their way!

Any word on Valentine's sales? Not that I need anything ...

Everyone got the email?

Check out the private launch view page again -- and I'll tell you it's going to be awesome.

In fact, check out the very first photo on the view page - I have on decent authority that someone here on P-G may have actually done some photography for that set. ;)

I haven't received any emails from Pearl Paradise since Dec.11 :(. Can anyone forward me the e-mail pls?

Thank you all kindly. :)

It'll be tempting to pull out the wallet once again.

Well, Purranha, should you be irresitably tempted by BIGGER edison strands, feel free to sell me your bronze strand "rejects" from earlier he he he ... ;)

Back