Seeking Suppliers of Gold Clasps/Findings

PearlMama

I already know of RioGrande and Firemountain, but can any of you direct me to good wholesale suppliers of 10,14,18K gold clasps and findings? I don't need plated or filled, but I would consider vermeil.

Grassmann-Blake, Inc.
Leading the Industry with Quality Clasps Since 1949

Grassmann-Blake is the jewelry industry’s leading manufacturer and supplier of fine quality clasps.

http://www.gbclasp.com/

That may be true.

Thanks, folks!! I've looked into Bella and Grassman and really like their products. I'll contact both about new account requirements. Nina Designs also has a great selection. I like that their products come in different metals and finishes. And thanks for KGH's info. It may come in handy in the future.

To maintain an account with a biggie like Stuller, you have to make regular or sizable purchases to keep the account open. I purchased a handful of gold vermeil at Nina Designs when I was in Tucson and I have been very pleased. I think the minimum purchase is fifty dollars, but that should be very doable if you plan carefully how you will use what you buy each time. You'll find there are some things you just can't have enough of as staples.

Thanks, GemGeek! I've had a Stuller account in past and really like their inventory, but was just wondering about other distributors. I also like Nina Designs' products, so it's good to know that the minimum purchase requirement is low. I really like the info you all have shared. I'm so glad I found PearlGuide! :)

Back