Rainbow Matched Pairs

Jacques

Pearly pearl
Hi!

Sometimes I can't help myself from posting pics of amazing pearls that go though my office. And - well - today seems like one of those days.

Rainbow colored Near-Round Mangareva pearls, in 10-11mm size.

And the best thing is, they are exquisitely matched by my dear Kelly Bailey! I could never have done such a good job myself.

I am trying get her to join the forum and, you know, interact with all you fine folks!

Maybe if she sees her creations up here she will be more inclined to do so... ;)

But she's a bit more of the shy type than me. Lol.

Enjoy the pics. I really love these pairs.

IMG_7554.jpg

IMG_7556_no#.jpg

IMG_7559_no#.jpg

Last edited:
Hi lary and wdw. These pairs here are sold. If I ever post pearl pictures on PG they are usually pieces that are already called for. I think this is a nice way to approach posting pictures on the forum - it feels more authentic to me that way - and I know everyone else appreciates it as well.
That being said, you can always send me an private message and I will surely respond to you.

Last edited:
I must have good taste. Everything I really liked either had 4 digits or no price.

Jac, these are incredible! And Kelly's work... Just wow!!

Please keep matching and listing pearls! The pairs from your dark multicolour mix are just spectacular!

Back