PP's December Tahitian Baroque Sale

Bum, you guys and gals are quick! I just tried to get another strand, and both I like have gone!

Nevermind, still have one in the bag :D

DK :D

Oh well, I loved 438 but I worked the whole day today and didn't have internet access when it first went up. Too bad.

I got 358

I got 358

I was too late to the game to bag what I wanted too. I didn't even get a chance to see some of the other #'s you guys were talking about - they are off the site now and I don't want to torture myself by inputting the number in the URL string - it will just make me sad :(

Of the ones still up, I was hoping to get either 430 or 436 - but someone beat me to it, so I ended up with 358.

I think I will give them to my GF for our anniversary. I hope she likes it. She, like everyone else, REALLY wants a perfectly round diamond rolle Tahitian that Jeremy's does, but no can do in this economy! She's hinted she can settle for a baroque so this will have to do for now!

I haven't posted in ages, so just wishing everyone a very merry christmas and happy new year! I plan to post pics like I hope the rest of you do too - I think I may be lucky enough to get mine this week since I live so close to Jeremy's shop.

Oh, I went to TPO to look at his brother's sale - but Jeremy's is cheaper (yes I know it's different quality etc. etc.). I tried to buy something else on TPO but ran into this error when checking out...

General Error: Max Monthly $/Vol

Has anyone else encountered this? Anyone else bought anything on TPO Sunday and it processed OK? I tried 3 different credit cards but all got the same message - hmmm...I hope what I want doesn't sell out in the meantime!!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Thanks for the Holiday wishes and have a great time!

I just checked out the new tahitians posted yesterday. Does anyone know if all the strands are already sold? Every time I try to place an item in the cart - it says "out of stock." I know Jeremy has great deals - but I cannot believe that everything is gone!

I just checked out the new tahitians posted yesterday. Does anyone know if all the strands are already sold? Every time I try to place an item in the cart - it says "out of stock." I know Jeremy has great deals - but I cannot believe that everything is gone!

Some are still available as far as I know, just need to find them!

I believe the strands will only show as "Sold" once PP has processed the orders, so keep trying to find the ones that have not been sold!

Better hurry though, as they are real bargains, and many people know that! :D

Good luck :)

DK :)

I think it is just that many of the strands have indeed sold. I just now tried to add some at random to my cart and I was able to add 399 and 404. They certainly do seem have flown off the virtual shelves (and rightly so at those prices) - I was unable to get any of the 4 newly listed strands that I was interested in.

Hi Wendy -
Thank you! Yes, the marking is right then and there. It's a digital exam, so the numbers churn while you sit at your station. I am glad, especially since it's a tough one. No long wait!

Barbie - Thank you, too. :)

Now, for a momentary gaze at a few pearls and then off to study.

Hi Wendy -
Thank you! Yes, the marking is right then and there. It's a digital exam, so the numbers churn while you sit at your station. I am glad, especially since it's a tough one. No long wait!

Barbie - Thank you, too. :)

Now, for a momentary gaze at a few pearls and then off to study.

Bag one now before they are snapped up, as I am sure you'll pass your exam, as you sound very determine to do so! Good luck on both counts! :)

We put them all up last night and figured a couple may go before we were able to make it back in this morning to start removing the sold pieces from the site. I saw Phantompep's post prior to looking at the logs and thought we had screwed up - posted the products but did not activate them. But after checking the logs I see that's not the case. About half of them went last night. We are updating it now.

Last edited:
Oh goodness - I just went and peeked at the strands and literally all the ones I had on my "list" have sold. Excellent for Jeremy and an impressive bunch of business for the weekend already!

Thanks for the well wishes, DK and Pattye! I truly need it for this one. ;)

OK, I'm taking all your advice and strand 386 is now on order. LINK I am still making a deal, of sorts, with myself. If I don't pass on this round I will let it hibernate until I do.

Now I really am going to study. No more pearl gazing! The good news is that I am scoring consistently higher on each successive practice exam, and they are stepped up in difficulty. There is hope. :)

The whole staff is here today. We are working on the final push to get everything out on time.

Jeremy, have I mentioned yet that you are truly evil? Catering to us addicts out here. Bad, Bad, Bad!!!!!!!

I of course mean that in only the fondest way.

Happy Holidays -

Sheri

The whole staff is here today. We are working on the final push to get everything out on time.

You can leave mine till last, no hurry ;)

Wishing you and your team a much deserved holiday :)

OK, I'm taking all your advice and strand 386 is now on order. LINK I am still making a deal, of sorts, with myself. If I don't pass on this round I will let it hibernate until I do.

Now I really am going to study. No more pearl gazing! The good news is that I am scoring consistently higher on each successive practice exam, and they are stepped up in difficulty. There is hope. :)

You'll be fine ;)

And good choice :)

Heidi - best wishes for your exam. And I am glad you have reserved your strand - of course you will pass! Nice strand, too.

WOW! You guys are so kind! Thanks for thinking of me. ;) You want to guess where I was?

Wait for it...

*drumroll please!*

The airport!

Why am I always traveling during all the good sales? Anyway, I managed to swipe these as soon as I got the email today! I'm going to cross my fingers to see if it goes through. I may or may not keep them, I'm trying to sell enough extra stuff on ebay to cover the price of them ($90 down, $325 to go) and I'm a little worried about how the colors will work with my skintone, but I think they're going to be HUGE and GORGEOUS!

Back