Oh Purr look at what I saw today ;)

I scooped up another bracelet for the chopping block. Both bracelets are from Jade Market in Taipei.
IMG_1236.jpgIMG_1234.jpg

I first converted the bracelet with my WSSP strand, but alas they were not big enough and the proportion looked off lol. Color didn't quite mesh either - not in love with it like the first piece. But Purranha didn't seem to mind - mommy mommy, I'll take both!
IMG_1265.jpg

Last edited:
So when the Dark Monster strand came in, I knew exactly what to do... I reworked the bracelet piece and couldn't be happier.
When I rework pieces, I always try to retain some of the original accessories and side pieces to keep some of the look & feel. For the bracelet, I kept the green bumper rings (they were hand wired with threads!), the silver bar where the silver filigree ball was hanging off from, and worked the silver ball and one of the jade bead into a tassel. In this case, I can wear the necklace stand alone, or with tassel hanging from the silver bar.

Family Shot
IMG_2545.jpgIMG_2551.jpg

Last edited:
The ripples and the jade go great together.

My neck couldn't handle a strand that big, but I love what it looks like on you. Just gorgeous.

Cool creations Purranha, I love the metallic ripples and the combination of new and old, very creative!

Oh my. That is incredible. You are so creative. Like Bweaves I probably can't handle the weight. It looks wonderful on you. And I love ripples too. They are so interesting

The ripples and jade look great together. I look forward to seeing some of your creations in person.

I can't get over how much Purranha looks like Shadow, my beloved childhood fur baby.

Beautiful combinations, Purr. Those colors and shapes really sing well together!

Oh Purr, those are gorgeous! I love how you put things together - I never would have thought to combine those jade beads with the pearls, but they're perfect! And the little bar so you can add the tassels, I love it!

Purr what great necklaces. Those strands are so colorful and with the addition of the jade wow just wow. This necklace needs to visit LA again :)

Back