Oh Purr look at what I saw today ;)

newberry

I did a double take walking by the pearl cart this morning. Look at what I got to try sort of on.....They did have your name on them :eek:

IMG_1002.jpg

My new big Edison strand at 16.9mm look small compared to these.
IMG_1003.jpg

Jeremy took the pictures with my phone and picked each pearl to make these strands. I couldn't decide which one I liked better.
IMG_1004.jpg

NEWBERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hhahahah OMG OMG OMG I was having a hard time deciding and was just about to harass Erin for more pictures. You may have saved her from that!!! What about I adopt one and you adopt one and we would have another sibling set! :eek: I think it would be STUNNING to do a double layer of your Edison with one of these monster strands. BTW, will you be bringing your hippocampus to Ruckus? If yes, I will bring my little one for a sibling playdate!

JP - they are 2 separate strands!

To tell you the truth I don't remember how your name came out. I was hyperventilating about the pearls and was told that they were a special request. Of course I had to hold them up and take pictures. I did say I was going to tease you with the pictures when I found out they were for you.

Those strands are very special. If I'm remembering correctly each pearl was chosen for color from the loose stock and even some were taken out of other strands to make these. Totally one of a kinds.

After my horoscope yesterday I was bound and determined to be very very good. Kay and I were there over three hours having a ball. And over six hours round trip in the car with Kay was a fun too telling Pearl stories. I took lots more pictures that I'll post later in the week. You'll get an idea of what's in the vault when you visit.

I might have to rent a tractor trailer to haul the pearls I'm thinking of bringing ;)

Newberry!

That's correct - these are not pre-set strands, which tend to be more multi-colored. I have my ripple and I absolutely love it, and love it more and more as I wear it more. It is a multi-color strand with some purples, some lighter pinks and a few snow whites. Every pearl screams with luster and I love them all.

One day I spied a picture on PP's instagram account of a matched strand that is mostly the darker colors and I fell off my chair. Normally, I don't submit items onto "wishlist" for their buying trips - I mostly want to see what they bring home from each trip and order accordingly. But after I found out about these custom strand, I decided to put in my very first wishlist request!

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pearl paradise is just wonderful about the wish lists of their clients. I would say that many many of my pearls are from that list. Few have taken a couple of years to find and I even have forgotten that I mentioned that I wanted it. For instance the blue akoya torsade from last fall and my "fat sisters" two year before, the light body double Tahitian strands I got for my birthday last year. The pendent that is being put together right now. The wait all depends on what's in the harvest that year. They find the perfect pearls for me so don't hesitate to ask for them to look for your pearls. When they find them they will be exactly what you want.

They are the big Edison special from Pearl Paradise in April this year.

Patience, BWeaves. I know how you feel, but experience tells me that there will be lots and lots of pearls left for us, even if Newberry and Kay have been pawing them over already. Somehow, someway, the pearls that are meant for you and me, those will still be there.

And, thank you, Newberry, for the photos and getting me salivating for the Ruckus.

Patience, BWeaves. I know how you feel, but experience tells me that there will be lots and lots of pearls left for us, even if Newberry and Kay have been pawing them over already. Somehow, someway, the pearls that are meant for you and me, those will still be there.
LOL ;) never fear BW Red is so right. There are so many pearls in that vault your head is going to spin. Plus he is expecting some more before you get there :)

Red I do have a few more pictures to post but have to wait a few days.........if you are salivating now just wait! I already know there are some that you will just love ;)

Back