Oh Purr look at what I saw today ;)

Purrahna, you never cease to amaze me with your lovely creations! I love how you use something you've already got that isn't worn much and make it into something new.

THANK YOU Amti & JP! Lol since this was a pre-ruckus thread and hasn't been updated in a while, when I saw it pop up I got a bit scared thinking OMG what are the ladies gonna tempt me with again lolol! I really enjoy those two pieces. When I first showed mom via FaceTime, she shrieked "what did you do with those necklace & bracelet?!?!: Haha then a short second after she was like "oh those looks great"! :eek:

Oh! Lovely! Those remind me of my rosy/copper metallic ripples from Pearlescence, which I want to wear immediately now!

BW, the truth is, not only are there lots of pearls, everyone's taste is just a little different. Given a tray of pearls, people naturally pick out different ones. It really is amazing to see.

Thanks for this comment, Red, that is so interesting! I would love to see this in action...it seems hard to believe, given how "obvious" it is to me which ones I like best. It's so personal.

Back