New Pieces from a New Studio!

kojimapearl

It's been a long while since I have checked in on Pearl Guide. Thought I would share these pieces. They are the first ones made in our new studio/showroom. It's so relieving to be finished with the painting, flooring, and moving and be able to enjoy such a beautiful space.

If anyone happens to be coming to the Bay Area, please stop by and play pearl with us.

Happy Spring!
Cheers, Sarah

Attachments

• spring 2010 bracelet3.jpg
    spring 2010 bracelet3.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 31
  • spring 2010 bracelet and earrings.jpg
    spring 2010 bracelet and earrings.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 40
Stunning!!

Those are lovely! And congratulations on the new studio - so much work and So very worth it. :)

Thanks ladies!
Yes Bernadette, That is a vintage clasp from the Pacific Pearls Hong Kong office stock. I have been really enjoying using them lately.
I will post photos of the studio soon.. I am so excited to be working here!
Because I am now a grownup and can choose the paint color! It is a very cheery orange!

Very pretty, Sarah! I'd be playing with that bracelet all day...

Congratulations on your new studio!

Sheri

Very glad to hear your new studio is up and Running, Lovely Pieces! Thank you for sharing them with us.

Congratulations and may you create many stunning pieces there! Am absolutely loving my pearls, Sarah.

O.K. I will show you all the closeups.. and the showroom, when I have some key furnishings and all the decor dialed in.
For now I will give you the link to the "blog" on our site. It is really a "how to transform a cave into a pearl parlor" pictorial!:;)
I am still contemplating which color to paint the outside of the building... and the signage etc.
http://kojimapearl.com/blog

Here the first photo gives a good feeling of the light that I am very happy about in here... and the second photo gives a better impression of the depth. We have so much space, we can finally work on melting acrobatics and jewelry design together, not to mention trapeze!

I split the whole place into a small lounge in the front and a huge work space in back with a very very tall white curtain. (Hanging that was a project in and of itself!)
In the studio/workspace we have a huge table that I expect will be absolutely covered in "works in progress" from now on!
I really hope at least some of you will come by for tea and pearling!
Thanks, Sarah

Attachments

• showroom.jpg
    showroom.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 41
  • workspace.jpg
    workspace.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 38
The color is a joy and it's a great size. I love the curtain and the way you'll be able to spread out your work. I know it will be serene -- you have excellent taste.

Boy that is awesome! The color is fantastic and mixing activities is one of my favorite ways to keep the creativity going. Thanks for sharing your photos.

very pretty Sarah - both the pieces, and your new showroom... congratulations!

I have also moved into new spaces - a combined office/commercial showroom/studio/warehouse.... after a very successful trade fair a few weeks ago, it is VERY untidy right now getting loads of orders out the door. I will take some pics when it is tidy again (only then, there will be no pearls left....).

trust you are happy in your new space Sarah!! It is very elegant and 'you'!

Seems we are all changing the work place/space - I am about to start refurbishing the showroom too.
Good fortune to you Sarah and to you Nerida!

The bracelet and earrings are just gorgeous! I love the color you chose for you new studio! Very warm and inviting! I am sure you will be designing up a storm in your new space!

Back