Natural-color Chocolate Tahitian Pearl

jshepherd

I was going through a potential lot today that was primarily composed of pistachio pearls and happened upon this one so I had to take a picture before I decided to decline the lot.

Natural-color chocolate pearl.jpg

It is so rare to come across a real chocolate-colored Tahitian pearl.

I hope you offered a little more for it than the per piece asking price on the lot and kept it..

Too bad..The picture looked good anyway...

Interesting. I have a two-tone Tahitian - brown on one side and black on the other. ;)

I'm curious to see how the marred side looked. Did you take a picture of the back side as well Jeremy, or just the good side?

I got a drop shaped chocolate tahitian from Pearl Paradise during one of their live events a few months ago. They only had 2 in the whole show. I've never seen a vendor keep them in stock on their website - only dyed ones.

I got a drop shaped chocolate tahitian from Pearl Paradise during one of their live events a few months ago. They only had 2 in the whole show. I've never seen a vendor keep them in stock on their website - only dyed ones.
Cocoa colored pearls are rare. We would get some Cortez in those tones/colors...especially in warmer years. But they were always just a few!

Back