My latest loots

Thank you for your kind comments. It is mostly luck that I found these pearls.
The HK fairs sound exciting. And huge according to Icyjade. I too am eagerly waiting her report.

Hey, not trying to make you guys wait but it's been 2 exhausting days at the show and I'll be having early and packed work days for the next three days and it's close to midnight here so just a quick FYI that I will be back to update re: the HK show when I've some time.

Needless to say it's been a pleasure to visit the fair and I have lots of loots.

How is it that I'm drooling to see your loot when I have no idea what you got! Rest up and post when you can!

Elisha what beautiful pearls you chose. Enjoy all of your new beauties.

thank you for sharing! I also swoon at the peacocks, at all of the pearls, really. someday i'd love to live on the other side of the world for a while, just to make it easier to travel to all the gem shows, pearl farms, etc. :)

Ok, I've been super busy (it is a work trip after all) and still have not seen my new pearls under natural lighting (ridiculous, I know!). But thought to share a sneak peek of one of my finds in HK.

Unenhanced pics I just took a few min ago using iphone under ORANGE/warm lighting. Usually terribly unflattering to tahitians but I think these stunners will look great in almost any lighting.

I can't wait to see them in natural light.

IMG_6054.jpg

IMG_6055.jpg

IMG_6056.jpg

Icyjade, just gorgeous as all your pearls are. Can't wait for more pictures (of course, when you have time).

They really are mesmerizing Icyjade! Love the rings, overtones, luster and interesting shapes. SO pleasing to look at : )

Back