My latest loots

Finally had to chance to see my new loots in natural light.

Before I start, here's my set up... which consists of my balcony table and a cloudy day. I've even stopped bothering with any sort of background cos who has the time to set up a nice background when any time a toddler could run over to play with mummy's pearls?
IMG_1463.jpg

I took the pics between 12.30 n 1.30 pm n was pretty lucky cos it was cloudy and the lighting was decent for pics. Can't pick the timing cos it's dependent on whenever my kids give me a break. All pics taken with the iphone and not enhanced or edited in any way.

Glorious peacocks there! You really have a terrific taste, Icy!

Ultra peacocks are up next. My new 12mm pair along with a less peacock pair for comparison. The vendor who sold the new pair described it as 'perfect peacock, very very rare'.

Again, I tried to resist but succumbed again. (Extends time in naughty corner)

IMG_6172.jpg

12.6mm drop with fab colors
IMG_6175.jpg

IMG_6181.jpg

Icy, it's very very very difficult to resist the temptation. Awww your ultra peacocks and ssp studs...wow bling bling eyed smiley.
The ssp studs, are they Burmese?

Icy, you have the most amazing pearl collection. Those SSP and super peacocks are insanely beautiful.

Thanks Pareltje, hanadama n msc. More to come. :)

Greenish GSSP, 12.6 mm
IMG_6182.jpg

With some of my deep goldens so you can see how it compares to usual GSSP colors. Really quite unusual.
IMG_6186.jpg

IMG_6193.jpg

IMG_6196.jpg

A bluish ssp baroque that caught my eye cos it looked purplish at the bottom. 17.1 x 19.9mm

IMG_6197.jpg

IMG_6199.jpg

IMG_6201.jpg

A pair of 11mm t drops n a pair of buttonish green-blue for studs, 12 mm
IMG_6213.jpg

Along with the rest
IMG_6214.jpg

Not like I need any more earrings but they were a good price n I'm a sucker for nice drops

Oh ya, that's the PP pearl cloth that I'm using as background cos otherwise the pearls roll around too much.
You can even see the darker area where PP has printed its name.

Circled Baroque peacock rope, 10-12mm, 90 cm
IMG_6222.jpg

Circles baroque strand, 10-12mm
IMG_6207.jpg

Group photos (ignore the slight peacock studs that I forgot to remove from the pic)
IMG_6218.jpg

IMG_6223.jpg

Pareltje, no idea where they are from actually, I mean country of origin. I've never been bothered about the source of pearls. So long as they are gorgeous, with beautiful luster and/or colors, I'm happy.

-----

And I got some settings too. 18k wg n diamonds for most of them except the clasps that are rhodium plated with cubic zirconia n I also got some basic 14k wg stud n dangles (not pictured).
IMG_1442.jpg

Also got two wg chains with adjustable lengths (I love the Japanese chains), and two pouches for pearl travel/storage.
IMG_5858.jpg

I'll share some of the show pics, n some thoughts/tips for first time visitors when I've sorted the pics n my thoughts.

Hope you enjoyed the pics so far!

Gulp! Lots of eye candies here. Did you buy the entire store? LOL.
My favorite is the greenish gssp. I'm crazy about green ssp.
Thanks anyway, Icy. I just wanted to know if the wssp you got are the same as the Burmese wssp made known by PP some time ago.

I don't think I've seen so many perfect pearls in one place! That's an amazing shopping trip!

I like it when you go shopping, Icy :)

Back