My diamond huggies with pearl drops

Both are gorgeous and exactly what I love. Why wear anything else? I guess if you want casual, you could take the dangles off and just wear diamonds! ;)

So that'll be shipping to US, Canada and Australia... Noted.

Both are gorgeous and exactly what I love. Why wear anything else? I guess if you want casual, you could take the dangles off and just wear diamonds! ;)

Or if I want more glam, add diamond drops? =P

So beautiful! Interchangeable pearls! Great idea! I love Tahitian colors! I want them!!!!!

Love the huggies, as I too may have to go down the custom route in order to get a pair that hug my big fat earlobes without showing too much space in between. May have to go for D profile too, so that they sit close to my face.

Thanks for the inspirations.

DK :)

I adore jewelry that offers multiple bangs for the buck...huggies are the perfect earring for so many different things. They really should be in everyone's jewelry wardrobe. Recently, I've seen a lot of younger women wearing one very tiny huggie in one ear, and a teeny stud in the other. It's a cool look and makes a unique statement.

I adore jewelry that offers multiple bangs for the buck...huggies are the perfect earring for so many different things. They really should be in everyone's jewelry wardrobe. Recently, I've seen a lot of younger women wearing one very tiny huggie in one ear, and a teeny stud in the other. It's a cool look and makes a unique statement.
That sounds like a unique and edgy look. I am considering piercing my ears, it'll make it so much easier to buy earrings.

IcyJade please add me to your list of those interested in the diamond i pins. I have always admired your earrings and all of your pearls :)

Thanks again for all your kind comments.

I have also customised drops for diamond studs but I prefer wearing huggies as they are more comfortable and feel much more secure. Something to consider perhaps if you are still on the fence about huggies with pearls?

Kelluvpearls: indeed something to consider. It's only a moment of pain... I used to have 6 ear piercings and still feel a tinge of regret that I let two of them close up...

Newberry: will do. :)

Ok good news ladies, I finally found my long lost receipt.

So the huggies total 18 diamonds and 0.18 carat, so each diamond is 0.01 carat.
The accents also total 0.18 carat per pair, so 0.09 carat for each diamond.

Price wise the huggies cost slightly less than USD 500 when I got them. The SGD has dropped quite a bit since so I guess about USD 450 now? I'm not sure how gold prices and diamond prices have moved since so just take it as a really rough estimate for now. Oh and there is a chance that you won't be charged the local sales tax so maybe another 7% off prices.

The accents also cost the same amount for two pairs, so it was about USD 250 per pair then and a bit over 200 now. I kinda remember that the diamond prices jump quite a bit as we go up the scale cos I remember asking about the bigger diamonds and backed off when I heard the prices.

It's a bit pricier than what some of you had mentioned/budgeted in the other forum and I'm not sure how much shipping will cost. But do note that it's 18k gold vs some of the online alternatives.

Let me know if you ladies r still keen to know if they ship to US, CA and AU. :)

New pair of WSSP drops (from Cees/Amsterdampearls) for my huggies collection:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Icyjade, those are gorgeous!! Congratulations on finding such a perfect pair. I can't wait to see those on your ears!

Perfection! Such beautiful drops, and what a wonderful shape.

Lovely, as always! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Congratulations, Icyjade ... very beautiful ... Cees chooses such lovely pearls :)

Beautiful drop pair!!!! And yes, I'm still very interested in a pair of huggies!!

WOW! What beauties! Your drops always make me sigh, just glad to see them...

I'm still interested (Canada). I love your new WSS drops too! They have great luster!

Back