My collection

Other pictures (sorry they're not very good, I used my phone):
IMG_20180618_134215.jpg
IMG_20180618_162959.jpg
IMG_20180618_163005.jpg
IMG_20180618_163015.jpg

I love those circled Tahitians! As Pattye said .... so interesting and full of character ... and FUN.

Oh, the Tahitians are so interesting and full of character! I adore ringed pearls and all their colors! Will you make earrings also?
Thank you Pattye!
I think I'll use all the pearls (both strands) to make a long necklace. But I think I'll buy another strand from the same vendor as soon as I can to make a matching bracelet and earrings.

You mentioned this earlier, so here it is!

https://it.pearlsasone.org/

Coupon code: PP10951

Pearls As One is available in Italian from today.

Thank you very much Jeremy for the coupon, but I already passed the Pearl as One exam (I also received the certificate a few weeks ago).
I think my boyfriend (he is a goldsmith) may be interested in the course too, so may he use this code instead of me?
I am glad to know that it's now available in italian too!

Last edited:
Hello everybody, how are you? I've got some news about my collection!
I've stringed the two akoya strands I showed you some months ago to make an alternated necklace 70cm long:
Akoya.jpg
I've also stringed the circle tahitians into a single necklace 85cm long. For the moment I added a simple clasp (no precious metal), but I will upgrade it to an 18k yellow gold as soon as I can.
Circle.jpg
My last addition to the collection is a pendant I made just yesterday using a freshwater fireball pearl I received as a gift from a vendor in Florence. I used a setting in 18k yellow gold with a genuine diamond. I love this pearl, it's so shining and has a lot of colors, unfortunately you can't see them well in the pictures.
Ciondolo.jpg

Lovely collection. An alternating small-larger pearl pattern always looks so elegant.

Lovely collection, Alyend!

Are your earrings articulated/free moving, or are they soldered together so they don't move? Either way, they're beautiful!

Lovely collection, Alyend!

Are your earrings articulated/free moving, or are they soldered together so they don't move? Either way, they're beautiful!
They are articulated, so the diamonds can sparkle. Here's a video I made:

Back