Multicolour Ts from Amsterdam Pearls, thank you Cees!

Wow!!! That has to be one of the most impressive colored strands I've seen! I could stare at them all day! Congrats on your purchase!!!

Sanippy, just saw your post. Congratulations on your new purchase. Those Ts are to die for! They look gorgeous on you too. I'm happy Cees found them for you. Just woke up from my hibernation in Ubud LOL.

What a dream strand, Sanippy! The colors, overtones and luster are out of this world. Keep the pictures coming!

Amazing strand & the colors look great on you. I guess I always thought they had to be matched but after seeing those its like fireworks so much better with all the colors!

Congrats!

Note to self///add another vendor to list...

Thank you Pareltje, baby nurse and camelotshadow!

Pareltje - I hope you had an amazing time in Ubud!

Oommg those r gorgeous!! I am not allowed to ask if they are expensive or not huh..

No, they were insanely cheap for their size and colour. I contacted a number of popular vendors to see if they could find a strand of crazy colourful Ts for me, within my budget and what can I say? Cees is now my go to person for special pearls.

Also I'm not sure if it's still available but he did have another strand. Slightly more baroque in shape but just as colourful, if not more so.

9117.jpg

Checked Cees but did not see much in earrings just too big 11/ 12 mmish greens & the pics were too small to see any overtones.
I'm not looking for a strand but your strand looks nicer.

OOOh & no prices listed.

Really does both compliment the skin & dark hair.

Love a tahitian strand someday. Now at least I know there are places I can trust.

Those colors go with everything maybe even more so than basic white!

Oh please no tempting right now!!! I'm going to Ruckus and have a list!

So jealous of everyone attending the Ruckus! Amti please take lots of photos so I can live vicariously through you.

Took my strand out to play today!

IMG_9690.jpg

IMG_9692.jpg

IMG_9697.jpg

IMG_9703.jpg

IMG_9698.jpg

IMG_9699.jpg

IMG_9700.jpg

IMG_9702.jpg

Im not sure what colour thread to use. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Back