Multicolour Ts from Amsterdam Pearls, thank you Cees!

Yes, dark grey, navy or even a dark green would work. Dark green would pull both the blues, greens and golds. Such a gorgeous strand!

Thanks for rotating Cathy! :)

Great, I have storm and navy at home. Will have to order some dark green to try. Thanks for the suggestions!

Cicadalady, I can't see your attachment :(

I will definitely try to take as many photos as I can but I have to confess, I forget to pull my phone out for pictures 99% of the time. I think if I see others taking photos, it will trigger a spark in this brain of mine, so I should be able to snap a few pictures.

Here is a photo I took when I was trying to decide what color to use. I had bluish Ts and wanted to keep them bluish so I ended up using teal.

Attachments

• DSC05903.jpg
    DSC05903.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 41
Sanippy - Here are the circled peacocks with Storm:
IMG_2098.jpg

Amti - those blues are wonderful!!!

I've never tried Teal but my strand runs to blueish so maybe next time I'll use that to restring it. I've been using Night.

Lovely!
I think the teal could add a nice hue to the overtone on blueish pearls (least near the drill hole).

I like the purple wash over the middle one..

Do they have indigo string? I just checked & probably would use coal but I can see the storm works well too esp on those tahitians.

I would do that but for now its still earrings I want...

Then maybe try to string a strand...LOL

Last edited:
Thank you Katbran and Sanippy. Camelot, here is a link to all the colors: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PatriciaS...ing-shop2-all-items-count&section_id=14365735. There are three different thicknesses as well, so buy according to the size of your holes. I just redid my blue Tahitians and made the strand shorter and replaced a few pearls and forgot the nightmare of stringing with four threads, so I'm going to place an order with Pattye for the thickest so I won't have to deal with it again.

That is one gorgeous strand. You really scored!

I've a multicolor that's strung with either black or dark gray (can't rem but prob black) and it works well. I would prob go with dark gray if I could choose but honestly the pearls are so pretty you prob won't notice the string much.

Sanippy, I'm in love with your family of Tahitian pearls. Oh those colors.... Yum!

Thank you all!

I finally strung them today using beader's secret in storm and a YG clasp from Rio Grande. I removed the 4 smallest pearls to ge the length right. Look how colourful they are! I love the bright blue and peacock.

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

What a wonderful strand Sanippy! Congratulations on having it!
What do you plan to do with the remaining pearls, some other piece?)

beautiful colors, sanippy! Those Ts look flawless! Yes, do tell, what will you do with the remaining pearls!?

Truly magnificent! I've been waiting to see the finished product. Neck shots???

You inspired me to contact Cees for my own strand ☺️

Back