More Fiji Pearls

Thank you Jeg, I'm on the list for Pearl Paradise. (Impatiently waiting ��...)
I thought that perhaps there were slim pickings on Fiji and that is why you had to order from Amsterdam.
That pendant, exquisite!

I agree, the pendant is exquisite, but they are all breathtaking.

Thank you, Marianne! Yes that's a necklace I've been working on consisting of antique amber beads, large Chinese keshis, Chinese reborns and Aqua beads. I've changed it since then, but might switch it back. I'll post once finished.

Lmgarden, ( or anyone) could you please tell me the difference between reborn and keshi? I thought they were the same, and I have looked it up and get the same answer. I am confused about them. Thanks.

2thdktr,
For Chinese freshwater pearls the two terms mean the same thing. They are 2nd graft pearls that form in the pearl sac left after the 1st-graft pearl was removed.

Just wanted to say how beautiful all those pieces are!!!! Nothing better then seeing our ladies showing off pearls, they really love. Well done, you guys are able to really make those colors work and its not so easy for people.
I'm sorry have not been around much, been a bit busy.
We are harvesting and definitely some of these will be coming your way. Straight out of the oysters.
IMG_1280.jpg
IMG_1282.jpg
IMG_1281.jpg
IMG_1270.jpg

I've included a picture of button and watch blanks that are heading to Europe.... maybe one day a Fiji Submariner?
Do you think the Tuscon Gem show would be a good place for our little farm come and introduce our pearls to the US?
We are looking that way.
Thank you all for the wonderful pics and comments about the pearls.

Justin! Your pearls are so beautiful! I have never been to the Tucson show, but I would definitely attend if you were going to be showing. I really love the special pieces I have from your farm. They are a highlight to my collection. Thank you for sharing photos from your new harvest!

Wow, fresh Fijis! My eyes went straight for that golden drop, hahaha! I wish you could join the jewelry fairs here in SG, we're just 8 hours away! :)

Thank you so much for the pictures of the brand new Fiji pearls. Looking forward to seeing them in person some day.

Here is a picture of my latest three Fijis. Photo taken in the back alley at Pearl Paradise this past Monday. I think they need a few friends from your latest harvest.

20171023_110350.jpg

Gorgeous new pearls, Justin! I see KESHI ;) !!! If you're going to Tucson, I'm going to Tucson, thouhg I've never been ... I can think of dozens of ways to use those lovely round shell blanks ❣️

Oooooh!~ Just go ahead and make me a harvest strand from that tub!

Truly that would be the first, and certainly most wonderful, Fiji harvest strand. Just a handful of pearls from the tub, large, small, big triple colored drops, tiny keshi, light colors and darks...delicious.

GJX would be a great Tucson show for you to start. That is where Perlas Del Mar De Cortez shows. :)

Amazing thread here - drop dead gorgeous photos of stunning Fiji pearls. Thanks for sharing!

More Fiji Pearls... from another Fiji farm

More Fiji Pearls... from another Fiji farm

Amazing thread here - drop dead gorgeous photos of stunning Fiji pearls. Thanks for sharing!

Just finished with our 2017 harvest. Very happy with the results. We still need to improve on the numbers and we will be there by 2019. We are still in recovery mode from 2016 cyclone Winston. The first two pics are from this harvest. The third one is online pre-orders for bracelets that we are shipping tomorrow (USA, Switzerland and Fiji).

Enjoy

Claude MIchel
Civa Fiji Pearls

Attachments

• Harvest17.jpg
    Harvest17.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 31
  • shell.jpg
    shell.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 3 bracelets.jpg
    3 bracelets.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 33
Beautiful, beautiful, pearls Claude Michel! The colors are phenomenal!

Last edited:
Back