More Fiji Pearls

Wow! Those Fiji from Civa are breathless!
Claude, who is distributing your pearls, please?
Can’t get enough Fijis, life is too short.

Love the colors of the latest harvest. I'm lusting after that huge dark reddish brown drop. Amazing!

Today is my Fiji day. They're from Amsterdam Pearls. Sorry for the picture that's always sideways. I think it has something to do with the size of my phone screen. I didn't have this problem when I had a smaller screen. _20171123_111856.jpg
Oh, picture is straight, yippee!

Last edited:
Beautiful earring settings paraltje, may I ask you where do you get it?

Today is my Fiji day. They're from Amsterdam Pearls. Sorry for the picture that's always sideways. I think it has something to do with the size of my phone screen. I didn't have this problem when I had a smaller screen. View attachment 56926
Oh, picture is straight, yippee!

Thanks BWeaves for your sweet words.
Mminasan, they're from Cees of Amsterdam Pearls. He's also a member here.

Pareltje, those are gorgeous pearls. Enjoy your Fiji Day, and thank you so much for sharing the eye candy.

Truly stunning Pareltje. I'm a little jealous to say the least. Beautiful - thanks for sharing!

Pareltje, love your gold Fiji pearls. Did Cees set the earrings for you too?

Thank you, ladies for your kind words.
Elisha, I asked Cees to drill the pearls. I glued the eyepins myself with two parts epoxy glue to turn them into pearl charms. I wanted versatile pieces, I want to use them as pendants and I just hang the pearl charms on ear hoops that I had brought before the pearls.

Pareltje, is it alright if you share with us where the eye pins are from? I like the heavy weight appearance.

Pareltje, is it alright if you share with us where the eye pins are from? I like the heavy weight appearance.

Glad to hear you love those chubby pins, JP.

They're not from an online shop. I bought them from a retired jeweller who still has a few findings left in her stock. She's Cees' friend.

Pareltje, gorgeous Fiji pearls! I love seeing your collection of pearls from Cees!

I also like the heftier eye pins. I also have my drops on large eye pins so I can move them around to different hoop or huggie earrings and various necklaces. I love the versatility it gives me. I also bought one of those enhancers with a hook on it for hanging my drops off pearl necklaces, too.

Back