More Fiji Pearls

I like the longer length, Jeg!

I try to stay away from this thread just because otherwise I KNOW what will happen.. but i simply can't :D

Thank you Pearl Dreams, BWeaves, Lugana and Fidgetnator! Here are a couple more pictures, and another Fiji project with random placed off rounds knotted into a rope length. (Great suggestion, Marianne!) Can't quite get the color right in the photos.

IMG_3874.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Doubled-
FullSizeRender.jpg

Wow, jeg! Love all of your Fiji necklaces. Those colors look so amazing on you.

Red, your bracelet is gorgeous, and can't wait to see what becomes of your amazing fiji keshis!!! One can never get enough Fiji pearls (well, most pearls!) the kaleidoscope of colors are so hard to resist!

Jeg, I'm so happy to have been a very small part of your gorgeous new bracelet! Please post a pic wearing it on your wrist with your first Fiji bracelet!

Here's a pic of Jeg choosing pearls and happily arranging her bracelet last week! On my board, I've placed a few chosen pearls to coordinate with my originals. I'm still not sure what I'll do...but I have enough for a necklace, or more connecting bracelets., and a few keshis. I've worked in Fiji keshis with the Tahitian keshi strand in the foreground, but it won't be ready for pick up until next week. Also, that's my GSS harvest strand that I said I wouldn't buy...famous last words... NO MORE PEARLS FOR ME UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!!!

Famous last words indeed! I couldn't imagine you not getting one of those GSS harvest strands. I thought I had safely walked away from the Ruckus without one, but then I was calling Erin on Monday. :rolleyes:

Jeg, your Fiji pearl necklaces look fantastic on you! I love the idea of using a bracelet to add length -- go orbit clasps!

(I really need to get some Fiji pearls! I hope they clear customs in time for the next Ruckus.)

These really are beautiful pearls! Thanks for letting me come over and play, jeg :)

Hello Jeg,
I'm new to the forum, and i'm in love with Fiji pearls also. Your bracelets and necklace are lovely! I'm thinking of making a trip to Fiji in the near future.
But please can you tell me when you were there, was there a lot of selections to be had at J. Hunter and Civa pearls? Or was it minimal pickings, and thus you had to order from Amsterdam pearls?
Flying out to Fiji from Bkk is 8 hrs and It would be a sad to not see many pearls. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Thanks everyone! I really love the colors of Fiji pearls!

Jaye, when I was in Fiji, I was staying on the remote north end of Viti Levu. Since it was a planned trip with friends, I couldn't leave for several days to visit the farms on the other islands. I plan to make another trip to do that in another year or so! I was able to do some shopping in Suva and Nadi and found a couple J. Hunter pieces. I have posted them elsewhere, but will attach them again. A bracelet and a Keshi pendant. Both are set in 18kt.

You can try contacting Pearl Paradise and Amsterdam Pearls. Both carry Fiji pearls when available, or you could possibly make a request. All my pearls from them are really beautiful!

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 25
Sorry, my PP bracelet has attached and I've tried to remove it a couple times. Anyways, the J. Hunter bracelet is the first one with toggle clasp-

Jeg, very beautiful pendant--those keishi simply glow! And the bracelet(s) are phenomenal.
J.

Thank you!

I wanted to add, the PP bracelet is made up of pearls that were individually selected for the bracelet. They had an assortment of Fiji pearls that were individually priced. The rope/necklace was created from two temporary strands from Amsterdam Pearls. There was a very nice assortment of Fiji colors on each strand. I hope this is ok to mention vendors...

Back