Melo Pearl and Diamond Ring

I would be fascinated to see and hear everyone's experiences with designing jewellery containing natural pearls. I have recently started to design and make a couple of rings and would very much appreciate your comments. The ring is set in 18k Yellow Gold and has a natural Melo Pearl weighing 7.38ct plus two princess cut diamonds of excellent quality weighing 0.24ct. Would love to see other examples of natural pearl jewellery from you all, particularly pendants. Thanks !

Attachments

• meloringBBB.jpg
    meloringBBB.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 36
  • meloringQQQ.jpg
    meloringQQQ.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 32
This ring and your ring over at Kima show great respect for the pearls. Very clean and elegant, perfect choice of materials, nothing overdone. Shows courage and conviction!

Check pictures of my natural pearl necklace under the thread GIA report in this section.

Moe

A real beauty in all respects. Makes me wish I had the funds to own it! :cool:

And Here's Another !

And Here's Another !

This one has a delightful 4.50ct Melo set in 18k yellow gold and flanked by two antique cut diamonds totalling 0.26ct.

I enjoy dabbling with designs of natural pearls, so for your perusal here is an 8.80ct ivory cassis cornuta pearl set in a simple 18k yellow gold pendant dotted with small diamonds.

All comments much appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

• casspenBEST.jpg
    casspenBEST.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 43
  • mr5.jpg
    mr5.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 45
Designers....All the above photos deserve highest acclaim for choice of materials, design, sophistication, and rarity. Keep it up! Tom

This ring and your ring over at Kima show great respect for the pearls. Very clean and elegant, perfect choice of materials, nothing overdone. Shows courage and conviction!
Like I said!

A pleasure to see these.

Designers....All the above photos deserve highest acclaim for choice of materials, design, sophistication, and rarity. Keep it up! Tom

I second that. All are simply exquisite, emphasis on "simply."

Melo Ring - Profile

Melo Ring - Profile

Hi, apologies for the delay but here finally is a pic of the profile of the melo ring

Attachments

• mr9.jpg
    mr9.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 42
This one had to come home. Prettiest ring we've ever seen, even more so on my wife's finger!

Attachments

• MeloRing.jpg
    MeloRing.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 45
Back