Massive Freshwater Fireballs

jshepherd

I haven't pulled the trigger on this piece yet, but still thought I would share. The greens and purples are so pronounced, and the size (diameter only, of course) goes to nearly 21 mm!

Attachments

• 6.  Mona Vale Beach  - still on the Northern outskirts of Sydney, but also reasonably suburban
    6. Mona Vale Beach - still on the Northern outskirts of Sydney, but also reasonably suburban
    34.4 KB · Views: 40
Well, I could totally see it around my neck. The colors are beautiful.

Jeremy, you lured me out of hibernation. The colors are surreal. Do they come smaller but just as colorful? That would be something I want around my neck too.

Are they bead nucleated? I think I see roundness as part of the pearl shapes.

Fabulous colors!!! That is going to be a stunner piece for sure!

Cheers

Cathy! It's good to see you (virtually, at least)! The colors are really something, and I haven't seen anything quite like it before in a smaller size. I have a customer that requested something large, beautiful and unique for his wife, so I put the word out and got the picture above and a few others that are equally large and exotic, but this one just has those screaming, rare colors. I think I am going to bring it in to see how it looks in person.

........ it's like a RAINBOW!...........

- Jodie -

Not only the extravagant colors and wonderful matching, but also the nice brogue-like shapes - not the usual tailed fireballs.
I would love one like this for myself.

Well, we will see. It is going to be here in a week or so. I am taking a pretty big chance on this one - I don't usually buy them this way, and I am having it drilled before it comes in. But if it truly is as amazing as I think it might be, it will probably not go to the customer and instead go around Hisano's neck (if she can handle it;)

Back