Lavender custom bracelet

E Curley

Community member
I've been enjoying these for a couple of weeks now, and as many of you have been so generous with your pearls, I thought I'd share.

I wanted a pearl bracelet, but I wanted one I could wear with jeans. Lavender pearls seemed "fun" and better suited to everyday use. Kirsten at Pearl Paradise found the perfect shade of purple pearl (thank you for your patience Kirsten), and a few rondelles are spaced here and there to add a little more something. The pearls are 9.0-9.5 mm, and it is finished with a senora clasp. Of course, once I saw the color of the bracelet I had to get earrings to match. They are in the last photo on the windowsill.

Attachments

• P1160124_400pHigh.jpg
    P1160124_400pHigh.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 46
  • P1160186_400pHigh.jpg
    P1160186_400pHigh.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 44
  • P1160191_400pHigh.jpg
    P1160191_400pHigh.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 39
  • P1160190_400pHigh.jpg
    P1160190_400pHigh.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 39
  • P1160129_600pixels.jpg
    P1160129_600pixels.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 47
Greetings! First post by a newbie: I see what people mean by the orient being best displayed in the lavender pearls. That is some crazy orient in the 4th photo down.

Oh yes, very, very nice.
I love the colour. Thanks for posting the photos E Curley.

Hi CarolK,
Welcome !
Hope you have fun here while managing to stay solvent....:)

Wow--what a stunning bracelet(and earrings)! Lovely shade of purple. Thanks for sharing!

Amazing!!! That is just GORGEOUS!!!! Love the earrings too!!! Purplelicious!!

Is your gorgeous bracelet from Freshadama line?

Yes, they are Freshadamas.

Thanks all for your comments. I forgot to mention- I'm so surprised at all the wardrobe colors they work with...white and black but also pleasantly surprised at how well they complement a chocolate brown (or is the brown complementing the pearls?)...pink of course...

I forgot to mention- I'm so surprised at all the wardrobe colors they work with...white and black but also pleasantly surprised at how well they complement a chocolate brown (or is the brown complementing the pearls?)...pink of course...

Already spoken like a true pearl addict - our wardrobe complements the pearls rather than the other way around! I love it!!

Beautiful pearls, lovely spacing of the rondelles and I am just such a fan of the bracelet/earrings matching set. Well chosen!

Thanks, Sueki!

Staying solvent... you have got that right! How to reconcile my Queen-Elizabeth-sized pearl addiction with my commoner-sized budget, only 10 fingers, two wrists, and one neck!!!

SpaceNeedle,

Is your avatar by any chance a Carolyn Ehret Sea of Cortez pearl? It is beautiful.

Carol

Very Nicce, Yes Very Very Nice indeed! Another materpiece from the Pearl artisans at Peral Paradise!

Wow, that bracelet looks beautiful... I can't decide between pink/peach/lavender for my next freshadama purchase, and this makes a strong argument for purple!

Back