Lady Gaga

Lagoon Island Pearls

Pop star or not, anyone would agree this is over the top.

Attachments

• lady_gaga_peals.jpg
    lady_gaga_peals.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 45
she's the marylin manson of pop music! Can't say she's on my ipod but I love the fact that she has her own style and doesn't have to use sex to sell her music. I think she's great for the music industry. If I had a daughter I'd prefer she was a fan of lady gaga before Brittney spears any day.

I think in that look though she could do with out the "pearl warts" - yuck! But then again I don't think I'm her demographic.

I am with you. I love it - I have long been a fan of the more individualist approach to self adornment (Vivienne Westwood comes to mind) and this is right up that same alley. Looks kinda like pearly sand that she rolled in.

and her appearance will push the demands for pearls.....

I don't know........ looks like she has some kind of disease on her face! :D

Who knows, maybe with all the younger music artists out there rocking pearls, we might see a resurgence in their popularity among the youth. Rihanna is another one that wears pearls, and she wears them well!

I remember a few years ago someone asking me why I wore pearls so much 'cause I was too young ~ I was in my early 40's!! :eek:

90723p9_rihanna_b-gr_01.jpg

I don't know........ looks like she has some kind of disease on her face! :D

It reminds me of something else, however, I can't mention it 'cos this is a family website!!! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:p:p:p

I think Rihanna looks fabulous in those pearls... (or would-be pearls, the effect is still the same).

dkan - nice to see you here again!

dkan - nice to see you here again!
Thanks! I have not gone away completely, just spending less time on here, that's all! ;)

Who knows, maybe with all the younger music artists out there rocking pearls, we might see a resurgence in their popularity among the youth. Rihanna is another one that wears pearls, and she wears them well!
90723p9_rihanna_b-gr_01.jpg

Rhianna is certainly a trend setter.

These are huge, snow white pearls. Any ideas where they might be from?

The longest necklace has big gaps between the pearls. Hmmm... ;)

Back