Pearls from Pearl Paradise

Jcdl

I purchased a pair of puffy peach hearts from Day 1 of Jeremy and Hisano’s Hong Kong Live Event. I’m turning one into a pendant.
Here are the options I’ve selected: the Desire bail on top or the Forever Bail on the bottom. The Desire bail would need work as it’s quite small and most of my chains won’t pass through it. The Forever bail might be ok.

Thoughts anyone?

Attachments

• IMG_4213.png
    IMG_4213.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 120
I like the bottom bail. I love really big bails, because I can thread some of them on my pearl necklaces or chunkier chains.

But I actually like the look of the bottom bail better, too.
Thanks so much for responding.

The bottom bail is a cleaner, more contemporary look. Hisano did say she can make the Desire bale bigger.

Both are pretty-- the top bale- Desire- is in my opinion more proportional to the chunkiness of the pearl. The bottom one ( Forever) is gorgeous, but very delicate looking and the proportions are not right-- it would need to be wider IMO.
If you want to make the Desire bale bigger so you can thread it on many things, that's up to you. If you want it for a gold chain, I think it will look good as is. But I feel the wider proportion works better with the pearl.

Both are pretty-- the top bale- Desire- is in my opinion more proportional to the chunkiness of the pearl. The bottom one ( Forever) is gorgeous, but very delicate looking and the proportions are not right-- it would need to be wider IMO.
If you want to make the Desire bale bigger so you can thread it on many things, that's up to you. If you want it for a gold chain, I think it will look good as is. But I feel the wider proportion works better with the pearl.
Thank you for your thoughtful input. I appreciate that.

Back