Kojima pearls

kelluvpearls

Consumer
Just wondering if anyone bought from the Kojima Pearls website recently. I sent a couple of emails to Kojima Pearls about purchase in the past few weeks but I haven't received a reply yet. I want to buy one of the products but I like to confirm that they are still trading before making a purchase.

Thanks!

Sarah travels quite a bit, buying trips and the like, and I haven't seen her logged in here lately either, you might check her profile page here on the forum for that info. No reason I know of to think she is not still in business.

Just checked and looks like she might have been on yesterday--I'd try sending a pm through the forum-----

Thank you. I sent her a pm. Hope she logs onto pearl-guide again soon.

Sarah travels quite a bit, buying trips and the like, and I haven't seen her logged in here lately either, you might check her profile page here on the forum for that info. No reason I know of to think she is not still in business.

Just checked and looks like she might have been on yesterday--I'd try sending a pm through the forum-----

I sure hope she's still in business. I bought a lovely bracelet from her a couple of months ago & I'd love to purchase again in the future.

I love the Kojima Pearls site! Their jewelry is beautiful and fairly priced for its high quality. Sarah seems like such a nice person.

Now, I'm concerned. A week or two ago, I sent Sarah an email via the Kojima site, and she never responded. Previously, she had been meticulous about replying, even to emails that didn't need an answer.

I thought she was just swamped, but now it seems she hasn't gotten back to others.

Hope everything is OK with Sarah and Kojima!!!

CarolK

I think Sarah has just been traveling or dealing with some business. I sent an email to her a while back about buying and I heard back on Thursday. So don't give up if you haven't heard back, she's definitely around.

Rat awn!!!

Thanks for putting our minds at ease, borah :)

CarolK

Hello Pearls,
I just wanted to thank you for your patience. Recently there was a sudden but peaceful death in my family, which has taken my focus from e-mails and the like. I will try my best to respond to everyone as quickly as I can. We are very much still in business, and getting ready for a busy fall season both here and abroad.
Thanks, Sarah

Dear Sarah,

Please accept our condolences.
May you know no more sadness.

From all of us P-Gers

Hi Sarah,
Nora speaks for me, too.

We'll be here, waiting on your convenience. Your pearls are worth waiting for!

Sarah,

I'm sorry.

Take care,
CarolK

For any of you who have not read Sarah's fascinating story of how she came to be mentored by one of pearling's elite, Fuji Voll of Pacific Pearls, it is worth a few minutes of your time-----
http://www.kojimapearl.com/tradition/index.html

Sarah is as modest as she is enthusiastic about pearls! She will be around a long time!!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Wow Thank you all very very much. YOU MADE ME SMILE THIS BIG! Feels funny to post photos of myself after being hailed as humble, but thought you all might like to see the way I wore my black pearls at the best celebration of life I have been to yet. There was a request quite some time ago to see the long strand that I wear nearly every day. It has 88 pearls, all natural color banded baroque from the black lipped shell, etc. There is no clasp, just some charms hanging from the end. I have worn it pretty continuously for about 5 years or so mmm, maybe more. The second photo is of me cleaning oysters at the Kamoka farm on Ahe. The worried expression is because we had to work very hard to earn our dinner there. I sometimes wear these pearls draped over one shoulder. For ever occasion there is a pearl! Thanks again! Hope you enjoy these.
Sincerely, Sarah

Attachments

• RJ's Memorial 018_2.jpg
    RJ's Memorial 018_2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 46
  • kamoka travaille.jpg
    kamoka travaille.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 47
Aha, Cross Body Pearls! Setting a new style standard there, Sarah, plus keeping the pearls out of the soup and salad dressing!

After you catch up, we will expect a full report on your trip to Kamoka with more photos, I hope!

Hello Sarah!
So glad to see you pop in for a visit. :) Thanks for sharing your photos with us and I hope you're well. Can't wait to hear about your travels and see what you create.

Wow!!! She's buff!!!

For side money, Josh could turn his pearl farm into a Fat Camp. He could *charge* personal trainer rates for fat desk-job geeks (like me) to come and do actual work, with Sarah as the Ahe Fat Camp/Pearl Farm Poster Child.

"Here's how you'll look after having scrubbed 10 oysters"
"After 100 oysters", etc. etc.

CarolK

I love the strand, Sarah - it looks great on you. You can wear it so many ways (love the over the shoulder idea). So creative...

Yes, I love the strand over the shoulder, too! I love even more that you still wear your stunning strand when you are cleaning oysters...

Back