kamoka pearls

Elenayak

Community member
What are the possible sources for purchasing Kamoka pearls? I thought Pearl Paradise carried them, but it appears that they do not have any. I have tried to purchase them directly, but the Pay Pal also does not seem to work, are they out business?
Thank you for suggestions.

Hi Elenayak,

Josh has been at his Kamoka Farm and the internet connections are not good there. My understanding is that he will be back in Oregon in the next few days, and should be able to contact you. He is definitely still in business! I have sent you a PM also.

Josh has an online store. http://buy.kamokapearls.com/ Kamoka pearls is also on facebook. You can take a look before he gets back.

Thanks, Caitlin,
This store is interesting to view, however you cannot purchase anything there. I have tried several times, the PayPal service does not work. When you enter all the info it starts processing payment, and it keeps doing it sometimes for hours (I just left it), the window does not refresh, and at the end the credit card is not charged. However it is interesting to see all these photos.

I am sorry to hear that! I didn't check it before I posted because it did work in the past. I am glad you are so persevering, may the pearls you do choose be your heart's desire!

Back