Fireball pearl

Zuzannz

Hello everyone,

I'm seeking your expert advice regarding my fireball pearls purchased from Etsy.com. These pearls are from China. One of the pearls has a hole at the bottom of its tail and appears to be empty inside. This hole does not seem to be intentionally drilled. Is it common for fireball pearls to be empty inside? I would appreciate your opinions and insights.

Thank you.

IMG_6958.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6959.jpeg
    IMG_6959.jpeg
    855 KB · Views: 19
Hi there!
I have purchased some fireballs and none are drilled...but if those were "stringed" in a hank or temporary strand, they could have been drilled for this reason. They might have been taken from one of these and used for the earrings. This is the only reason why they would have those drill holes.

Hi there!
I have purchased some fireballs and none are drilled...but if those were "stringed" in a hank or temporary strand, they could have been drilled for this reason. They might have been taken from one of these and used for the earrings. This is the only reason why they would have those drill holes.
Thanks for sharing! Yes, it can be a valid reason. I need to find a solution then to hide this “human-created” imperfection…

Back