Kamoka Beauties

The little keshis are so sweet on this piece. I loved them on the ends of the tin cup, so naturally I had to have one on the extender too! Ladies, these pearls are impossible to photograph in real life...I went to my local jeweler (been shopping with them for over 20 years) today because I wanted to sell some old odds and ends gold....came out with a gorgeous set of diamond studs for my youngest daughter (graduating HS and just found out she got into Wellesley!!!)...I digress...point here is that this jeweler does carry some wonderful pearls and he was gaga over my new tin cup. In particular, he was struck by the teal pearl and the white-blue pearl...said they were very very special, which of course I already knew!

I love your tin cups, Jersey. And that extender is such a great idea, the layered look is gorgeous. Now I want more tin cups...!

Since we're talking about Kamoka beauties, thought I'd share a shot of this little pendant I just put together using three of those beauties I got when I visited the farm some years ago. Decided it was time for them to get out of their box and see the light of day! I fell in love with the shape of that bottom pearl...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 31
Holy Hannah, Sheri! Absolutely gorgeous------Would you take an Arm-and-a-Leg for those? I've got two, I can spare one of each, no more.

Congratulations to your daughter, Jersey! (Whistle, whoop, wow, Wellesley!!!!!)

JerseyPearl - I love your layered look and the extender makes the tin cup so wearable! Great collection!

la_corsetiere - Great looking pendant! I would wear that all of the time - the pearls are fantastic!

Sheri, I've been looking at your drops - that drop on the bottom was a teardrop shape, and you shaved it into an arrowhead?

No, that bottom drop is how the oyster made it! Never seen a shape like that elsewhere.

GET OUT! are you serious? You sure Josh wasn't pulling your leg? I mean, you'd have a critter who was not only doing Kegels to spin the bead but also...what? It looks like a lathe was at work too.

I guess I can see it, the critter experiences a nonstop cramp...

Last edited:
First, the teeny keshi are seriously cute. Second, only Sheri could find a pearl that came in a spike shape. She's all about being spikey! :)

Back