Kamoka Beauties

JerseyPearl, I love that tin cup necklace, those pearls are amazing and the chain is perfect for showcasing them. Celeste is so talented and so lovely and can't do enough to help.
It is so hard to get the colours with my iphone camera as they are different in different lights. Pics shortly!

Very nice, lavenderjade68. I've been eyeing that bracelet for some time, and it is good that you removed the temptation from me.

Better yet, it has a wonderful new home and looks spectacular on your wrist.

Enjoy!!

You captured the pearls beautifully...both literally and figuratively! The clasp is very pretty, and the different shapes and colors of the pearls make this a true one of a kind piece...and I love that you can look at it without having to carry a hand mirror with you, since it sits so beautifully on your wrist. You did well!! Enjoy your new pearls and I hope they always bring you joy while wearing!

lavendarjade I'd also like to thank you for taking away that bracelet temptation ... and it looks fabulous on you; prettier in person than on the website for sure ... Congratulations!

It is wonderful! I see you are a bracelet-wearer. How nice for you, since you can see the pearls on your wrist. (I find bracelets uncomfortable, unfortunately.) Wear your new piece in good health.

lavenderjade - Looks like you saved several of us from temptation! I was dreaming of layering that bracelet with my Kamoka Sand & Sea! Congratulations!

The bracelet is on page 2 of this post - I tried to copy a picture but couldn't.

I don't own any Kamoka yet ... but if I had a wish list for next year ... a necklace and bracelet like Lavender Jade's would be at the top of that list ... well, maybe right next to little H geodes :)

Thank you everyone, I am delighted with it of course. I loved the Sea and Sand bracelet too, the colours are iridescent. I think the clasp on my bracelet just brings the whole feel of the harvest pearls theme together. I simply adore the chocolate one and the cream one next to it is just cheeky!
I wear bracelets more than strands as I like to match with a simple pendant but I was very very bad and bought a pendant, earrings and a swirl ring too (in sterling silver though, silver pastel green pearls). I am over the moon with them all, I have not seen variance in colour and lustre like this in Tahitians anywhere in the UK.

If anyone is still lusting for JerseyPearl's Kamoka tin cup I just saw two new ones on their website - glorious!

And I wanted to post about this magnificent extender that Celeste made for me... IMG_1758.JPGCoral ring 2Coral ring 1

I love extenders, and that one is wonderful. Isn't the little keshi in the middle adorable?!

Back