• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Introduciiiiiing - Bird Bath!!!

Purranha

Hello Ladies, it's been a while since I've posted a craft project - it took me a long while to unpack a lot of my crafting supplies when I moved in the spring/summer time.

So I've teased about this upcoming project back in Aug 17, 2018, and have only completed it this weekend. Yup. lol. Bird Bath is finally here!!! SQUEEEEEE!!!!!
IMG_5392 2.jpg

Some of you may remember my tiny origami projects from this thread:
https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/s...s-amp-Mini-Origamis!-Stars-cranes-amp-flowers!!!
IMG_2732.jpg

And showed components for this upcoming project here:
https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/s...amp-Eclipse!!!&p=208173&viewfull=1#post208173
IMG_6073.jpgIMG_6066.jpg

I told Hisano that I wanted to line one of her sliced pearls with my crazy little stars, and she so graciously found me the perfect pearl for my project! Here's a close-up of Bird Bath. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!
IMG_5392.jpg

multichrome

Love the idea and the beautiful elements and colors. It turned out wonderfully.

Now I want a Zen garden ring :)

Red

Welcome back, Purranha. Love your big, colorful pearl ring. The best kind of ring for you. At least, I'm assuming it is a ring.

CathyKeshi

Oooh Purranha ... this is so delightful it makes me dizzy ❣️ Beautiful, creative and so much fun :) And now I’m dreaming of a tiny tide pool, with teeny tiny stars as starfish, and one of Sheri’s bitty little octopus creatures in ... pendant I think ...?

SydK

What a wonderful and creative outcome, and such a delight for a newbie here to discover the tiny origami thread - just amazing!