gold peach metallics FWP

skynex

I received gold peach metallics from PP in the mail today! I expected them to be more 'gold' :confused: but they are so pretty IRL, I just gotta keep them (or give it to my mum :p)! They are very similar to the white metallics I got a few months back. Could you guess which one's which (white vs yellow clasp)?

IRL the gold peach ones have an 'aura' (thin film of sorts?) of 'gold' around the pearl, not noticeable at a glance though.

IMG_4180.jpg

It's hard to judge pearls against a black background-- can you take a photo against a white background, like maybe a paper towel? I'm just wondering whether you were accidentally sent a white strand instead of the gold peach.

I have a strand described as gold-pink-peach, and mostly it's pink/peach. The gold overtone is very subtle. But that strand in your photo doesn't look peach, at least not against the black.

I second Pearl Dreams. Can you take photo against a white background please?
I can see a few pink pearls on the strand, which I assume are the mirror metallic ones. The others look pale yellow to me with this black background.

They look very pretty! Another vote for a photo on white background. And a neck shot please!

Here are more photos! I do see a subtle difference on the white background...

FullSizeRender 2.jpg
IMG_4198.jpg
IMG_4202.jpg

Those are fabulous, especially against your skin. Congratulations!

I don't see a peach colored pearl necklace either!

you have been so helpful!! I've emailed PP and the rep agreed they are metallic whites, and I can either keep them or get them exchanged for the metallic gold-peach. I've decided to get the intended metallic gold-peach. Will post photos when I receive them! :eek:

I've been curious if the peach metallics arrived. Does anyone else have "peach" metallics?

Definitely white! Looking forward to photos of your peach strand!

I was too shy to reply that both necklace were white when I first read this post, so I applied some eye drops and look at the pictures again and again...

I didn't get them! I was leaving the country in a week and though PP expedited the package, it was caught in some weird postal loop that went back to LA instead of Boston where I was at.

PP did offer to post them for free to Singapore (where I am currently at now) but PayPal refunded me before that happened. After all that, plus busy with my move, I gave up on the strand.

I regret doing that though!! :( I've since satisfied my pearl urges with beautiful FWP from etsy but I still think about that PP strand that got away.... hopefully there's a next time!

Darn I was so curious to see pics of gold/peach metallics.

I didn't get them! I was leaving the country in a week and though PP expedited the package, it was caught in some weird postal loop that went back to LA instead of Boston where I was at.

PP did offer to post them for free to Singapore (where I am currently at now) but PayPal refunded me before that happened. After all that, plus busy with my move, I gave up on the strand.

I regret doing that though!! :( I've since satisfied my pearl urges with beautiful FWP from etsy but I still think about that PP strand that got away.... hopefully there's a next time!

I hope you don't mind me contributing these pictures, skynex. BlackPearlDudeDC was curious about metallic peach pearls and I happen to have some. I took photos this afternoon. This strand is from Catherine Cardellini.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

Back