For newberry!

pkinnew

Your wish is my command, lovely pearl friend! Here are pictures of what I'm wearing today - my PP white and gold SS strand (in a few different light sources)! And yes, I'm wearing pearls with leather!!! Please excuse the collar of my white shirt - it seems the best pictures of the pearls are when the collar wasn't cooperating.
002.jpg005.jpg006.jpg008.jpg030.jpgView attachment 32821037.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh that strand!!! Stunning!!! The placement and colors of the wSS and gSS pearls in the strand is perfection! You are one lucky gal!

Not Newberry, buy your forum pal... Congrats on your beautiful strand. It's just wonderful

Thanks from me too Pkinnew; that gold and white SS pearl strand is just dreamy :)

Thanks everyone! The darkest gold pearls are on the side but you can't seem them very well.

After posting I thought the title was "limiting" so I changed it but it only shows up once you open the thread. So sorry!

Here's a picture of the whole strand

Here's a picture of the whole strand

I found this picture of the whole strand when I was comparing it to a 14 mm gold SS pearl. It's not the best picture but I hope it helps!

053.jpg

And here are Hisano's glamour shots!

And here are Hisano's glamour shots!

11-08-13d.jpg11-08-13e.jpg

Sigh! I so adore this necklace. I was too busy ogling the pearls to notice the collar.

Thank you for adding more pictures. The glamour shots are gorgeous -- but it comes to life on your neck.

Enjoy and wear in health!

Oh, Pkinnew ... SIGH, Sigh, sigh ... lovely, just lovely !!! I missed a small SS keshi version of this style, and passed on a baroque version ... why, why, why LOL ... THANKS for posting the extra photos :)

Now everyone can see why I LOVE this strand so much. I absolutely raved a lot to Jeremy about it when you first posted the pictures on PQ's. The colors of all the pearls and the way they are placed makes it so very, very special. I your post this morning while at work but couldn't post until now, my thanks to you for sharing it again. :)

PS: it is still my dream necklace.

If you don't mind my jumping in on your thread, I'd like to share my SS keshi from Care Ehret at Drusy Designs. :)

SS Keshi.jpg

GemGeek, I'd love to see that keshi necklace in person too :) For a few brief seconds a Gold & White SS keshi necklace popped up in one of the late fall PP sales, but by the time I saw, it was sold. Beautiful!

Mmmmm yummy...I do love the mixed shades, both in the rounds and the keshis. Gorgeous!

Back