For newberry!

Pkinnew, the necklace is a perfect blend of shades, and looks amazing on you peeking out of the white shirt, such a classy look!

Gemgeek, adore your keshi set also; don't believe I've seen it before. A few of Druzy Designs pearls made their way to my jewelry box also, love them!

Thanks again, everyone, for the great comments. It's a strand that doesn't get out too often - it feels somewhat dressy to me. But I may have to change my attitude a little bit!

GemGeek - Your keshis are gorgeous! Love the shapes and of course the different colors!

Katbran - The pearls are 10 - 13.2 mm.

Pkinnew, that strand looks FABULOUS with a white shirt and a leather jacket ... no need to keep that strand just "for dress up" :)))

I agree -- you should wear that beautiful strand whenever the mood strikes you!

GemGeek -- your SS keshi necklace is really lovely.

(I'm a bit annoyed because now I want this WSS/GSS combo, too -- you devils.)

BAS - I say go for it!!! Everyone should have one (subtle enabling lol!)!

Pkinnew, this strand looks stunning on you! Those shades of gold look so pretty with your skin tone. The strand itself is a work of art, but they really come alive on you and I don't think just anybody could pull that off.

newberry - I'm do glad you still love this strand and I'm glad I can tempt you!!! All it takes is a phone call...

I really, really appreciate all of the comments. You are all so special!

Back