Fiji Pearls

I flew out to LA this morning, and I dropped by Pearl Paradise for the afternoon. I decided I HAD to have a Fiji bracelet, since I enjoy my bracelets so much. So, here are my four Fiji ruckus pearls with nine more for a bracelet. I also decided to make a white Tahitian bracelet, and I added a Fiji pearl in the center. I am having them strung with white gold orbit clasps. 20160919_162118.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!!
So happy you decided on a bracelet. You won't be able to stop gazing at it on your wrist! Today I wore my Fiji bracelets as a necklace...3 people asked what type of pearls they are - that rarely happens!! Looking forward to the wrist shots!! Lovely!!!

Unfortunately we lost about 50,000 shells we wanted to implant this year. Hatchery needs rebuild, but we have had two massive sets from temp hatchery. Huge, huge relief.
JH
:'( So sorry for your losses. I hope you are able to get back into the game full force. Your pearls have such amazing colors, they are on my wish list too!

Red, you are going to LOVE wearing those bracelets!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!
So happy you decided on a bracelet. You won't be able to stop gazing at it on your wrist! Today I wore my Fiji bracelets as a necklace...3 people asked what type of pearls they are - that rarely happens!! Looking forward to the wrist shots!! Lovely!!!

Lmgarden - I've been kicking myself every time I look at pictures of your beautiful bracelets. This time I picked a lot of the two tones to fill out my original four into a bracelet. Love, love, love the two tone Fijis. Of course, Jeremy said that they only chose colors that were more uniquely Fiji on the first place.

Thank you Katbran, newberry, amti, kalmen22, kelluvpearls, and hanadama.

I keep thinking that Juliebeth is going to be in pearl heaven on her trip to Fiji.

Those are beautiful, Red!

Justin, I'm so sorry for the difficulties at the hatchery. We're all cheering for you over here, good luck!

Red, those bracelets are simply stunning! Love both; congratulations!!!

We had so much fun yesterday!

Thank you so much, Jeremy. You and Hisano are the best.

Thank you so much battah, Purranha, and CathyKeshi.

Cathy - There was a big bag of pearls on the cart at PP with your name on it. Looking forward to seeing your projects in action.

newberry - Your strands of white Tahitians are done and look amazing. Jeremy MADE me try them on, and that is when I can really see the gold and blue overtones pop. You are a most amazing Pearl Queen.

Back