Exotics!!!

"There iiiiis a house in Los Angeles,
It's caaaalled Pearl Paaaradise.
It's been woo-in many a previously casual pearl consumer,
And now, we know, you're one."

HOOT! There went my lemonade, right up and then out of my nose!

I was actually dreaming about these exotics last night. I was dreaming that Jeremy made lots of strands of these big ones, despite him saying they wont, and everything was really strange.

For example some of the colours looked as though they were dyed but they were all natural!

:D I can totally understand why it's not possible to make strands out of these pearls and offer on the web site, but my dreams really have a life of their own...

I think the pendants in this size are great, but I agree with you otherwise, I think they would be too big on most people's ears.

These go from 11 to 13.5 mm in the center.

Attachments

• 11-15-5 mm.JPG
    11-15-5 mm.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 52
Too big for most people's ears??? No way! HOWEVER....I had mine put on the shepherd hooks so that they dangle. Honestly, the idea of banging ANY sized pearl with the phone when I answer it, is just torture - it's why I don't have any studs. Dangles ladies, that's the ticket! And they don't dangle very far, but you don't bang them with the phone, and when they move, they catch the eye better anyway.

And Jeremy-Satan - nix it with the pearl ****. Pictures like that should NOT be allowed among decent folk. ;-)

Pearlcat - I have the copper gold, (or at least I think I do), and it really is very gold more than copper. A bit lighter than the pics showed. In any case, these pearls are just so incredibly gorgeous, I don't think you can go wrong no matter what.

The blanked out word (who knew?) in my previous post was merely to say pearl P * o * r * n. I didn't realize the mere word was verboten. It WAS intended as a joke, in case anyone has any question.

That is an automatic part of the programming. It's programmed to make certain words into stars. The admins do not do this at all. In fact I thought the alliteration was cool. I totally understand how you feel when you get your pearl l_ust going!

My earrings are huge, but they are fine when worn for several hours. I have the big flat discs on the back and they distribute the weight,

Well Jeremy, you seem as nonchalant and unrepentant as I suspected you would be. And I'm so far down the primrose path, that I was louping my earrings tonight. (Sad...) The surface at 10x is so flawless as to make a Freshadama look common, when we know they aren't.

I'm hopeless...I loupe everything. ;-)

I just can't wait! I made them go behind the counter and check the boxes, but not yet. ;)

I think it's funny as well when things get censored! Is that bad of me?

Me and my friends used to have lots of fun playing an online game typing out different words seeing if they'd come out censored, words like "Saturday" and "Paris" were censored! Even jew...

Okay, here are my new pearls!

DSCN3056.jpg

Of course, the photo doesn't do them justice. Poor Jeremy spent over a week separating my findings from some other pearls so I could use them for the exotics! Thanks Jeremy!!! ;)

GemGeek...Very pretty earrings. The color is quite strong and saturated. Congratulations :)

Back