dm jewellery tahitian collection :)

Happy you guys like them ! :) here is another one in the keshi line :)
Daniel-0655-merged-web.jpg

Oh! Cees sent me a photo of that piece ... I suspected it was yours ... it's stunningly beautiful! How I'd love to wear this with the rose gold keshi ring with the magnificent engraved shank ... just incredible!!!!!!!!!

Daniel all of your work is beautiful but I LOVE those baroque rings! They are stunning!

thanks ! Here is another fun tahitian, this pearl came from member tberg the second time he went to the cook islands to buy pearls when he got back he had some larger size keshi s in really nice light colors this tahitian keshi seems almost white it has a slight gray glow over it, on top there is rose gold with diamonds
Daniel-0633-merged-web.jpg

I love the faceted pearl as a clasp, but it's hard for me to see gorgeous pearls carved or faceted and the less beautiful pearls just don't look that great no matter what you do with them.

Daniel the crazy Goldsmith and his CRAZY pearl collection haha.. I walk into Daniels workshop weekly.. he keeps coming up with new pearls.. I think he has a pearl magnet hidden under his desk.. hahah.. the faceted pearls are weird, I say.. but having them as a clasp or in single use as a pendant makes them really stand out..! They have a love or hate relationship with the customers..

Got to appreciate the skill in faceting though.. I cut/facet gemstones and this all round work if very fine craftsmanship..!

"A pearl magnet" ... can I tell my husband there's a pearl magnet in my house too :) ?

here are some Tahitian pieces i recently made im always short on time but will try to add fun designs more often.

keshisolitaire.jpg
Normally im all about setting diamonds around my pearls in this case i figured it should just be the pearl, its a 12mm keshi from the gambier and the colors and lusters are insane. took around 5 hours of setting to get the gold closed around the pearl without damaging it, always love to set pearls instead of using glue now lets hope its the right size when the costumer gets it :p

smaragd4_edited-ed1.jpg
peacock !!! i used untreated pink and blue sapphires from sri lanka next to these perfect tahitian drops.

smaragd3.jpg
And a verry classic but wearable gold and diamond ring with a 14,5mm pearl.

Words fail, your creations are gorgeous, Daniel! The simple keshi in gold is just wonderful!

Back