dm jewellery tahitian collection :)

Daniel you know how I looooovvveee your work !! I think that Keshi is marvellous... it's a nice modern look that I think has great appeal , it's very 'wearable' . I'm trying to imagine how you worked that around the pearl ! next time we'll have to have a 5 hr video :)

That enormous pearl is amazing..look at the lustre on that !

I love the earrings....I am a sucker for flower settings like that !!

Magnificent designs, Daniel ... such a pleasure .... Thank You for sharing with us. My favorite is the keshi :)

Thanks guys happy you all like it !

i buy some hundred good size keshi s a year and only some have amazing colors and especially when hey get a little larger its not easy. i had a lot from the cook island around 5 years ago with amazing colors sucks they all sold then again each month a new exciting piece comes along so as long we keep on hunting we will have fun pieces to play with!

nr3baroquerings.jpg
here is a peacock keshi from last years collection. would be nice to only make pieces like this but commercial wise im stuck most of the time with rounds and more traditional pieces :)

@katbran
i don't work with wax so all handcrafted when you work gold around a piece like this its slowly hammering and pushing it around the setting, when you make one mistake you will hit the pearl and then its game over :) will make some pictures next time i do it !

Attachments

• Daniel-0513-smerged-full.jpg
    Daniel-0513-smerged-full.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 42
We're greedy Daniel LOL; you know us well ... more photos anytime! All the keshi rings are stunning, but that etched rose gold peacock ring is an all time favorite of mine ... if I recall, there was also a rose gold keshi ring with diamonds around ... or a pendant? All so beautiful, sigh ... :)

Back