Baroques arrived!

Kaywal

Attachments

• TAN000-260_XI.jpg
    TAN000-260_XI.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Those are beautiful on you! In your neck shot it's really obvious how these light up against your skin. Very good choice!

Could you tell us what pearls you photographed the strand with in your album? I could guess but it's more fun to hear about pearls from their proud owner.

You're the reason I will never have a modeling pic on the forum. Nothing else could be so lovely.

Knotty--you are very kind to say that. I crop out my broad shoulders-I'm self conscious about that. I would love to see a modeled shot of the necklace you made. It's lively in the photo--I can only imagine how it will come to life on a body!

Kay, Those are all just wonderful, and spectacular on you!! What I would give for broad shoulders to make my waist and hips look a little smaller---------

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Kaywal,
I love them too.
And they look a million dollars on you.
Thanks for the photos.

I hope I am not the last to join in to tell you how lovely the pearls look on you, Kay. The Exotics are very beautiful too!

OoohhhHHHH - they look so beautiful on you.
And, I looked at all the pictures - WOW - great pictures - fabulous fabulous pearls.

Kay - your new pearls are gorgeous on you - you really have a lovely collection now, don't you? Well chosen!

Yes, those are quite beautiful!! What all do you wear them with?

Your new necklace is beautiful! That would be the perfect size for me too.

Yes, those are quite beautiful!! What all do you wear them with?

Now that I have some pearls to wear, I've been thinking about how to wear them, and I've decided to wear them with everything! haHA! I'm going to find a way to work them into every outfit--no rules!:D I'm still new to pearls and wearing necklaces. I'm used to only wearing my engagment ring, stacked wedding bands and occasionally, stacked bracelets--so this is fun.

I was just at the grocery store, and I saw a woman in a white tank top, jeans and a strand of what looked like exotic fw. She looked great! Pearls with everything I say!

(don't you get excited when you see people wearing pearls?:))

Last edited:
Back