My new pearls

Thank you all! I'm so excited!

Peachypink-I can't wait to see YOURS. How I wish we could remain pearl twins forever.....with luck, we just might!

Those are gorgeous!

I have a question, it looks like there are small gold beads between the pearls as opposed to knots. Is that so? Is that safe for the pearls?

Is the clasp an S hook?

Boy they are beautiful. woooh!

Cecilia

Cecilia-the clasp is an S hook, which I was firmly against until I tried one and loved it. lol. There are gold beads between the pearls, and I absolutely trust the artist who made it. This is definitely not an everyday necklace so I imagine it's going to be fine. It's also knotted between pearls so I'm assuming that helps. We shall see!

Wow! Just love them all for their diversity but really LOVE the way you show a photo of the pearls then the same pearls being worn. Enjoy!

Loving that pink/ivory rope! The colors are wonderful, and isn't it so fun to play with all that length. I find the weight to be so satisfying.

Loving that pink/ivory rope! The colors are wonderful, and isn't it so fun to play with all that length. I find the weight to be so satisfying.

I do indeed. The weight is part of the reason I love them so much!

and just to add another pretty to the thread before my ripples get here....this is the bracelet that Catherine made to go with my rope:
-2_zpse709a43d.jpg

I adore it.

I also had these sweet little things show up in the mail....not sure what's happening with them at this point. They're silver/blue akoyas.
IMG_4185_zps40d51bb6.jpg

IMG_4177_zps666d23c5.jpg

oh lovely! have you tried wearing the pearls together in different combinations? those metallic keshis with the metallic kasumi-esque pearls would be luscious!

Ups, got completely sidetracked, gazing at your ring...

- Karin

Ups, got completely sidetracked, gazing at your ring...

- Karin

LOL! It kind of looks like a seashell.

I haven't tried the kasumi like pearls with anything yet....they're due this week!

Gasp! Groan.

'Pearl Envy' is the only thing I didn't miss during the time I had no internet access.

Nice start on your collection!

The onions are here! And omg. I'm so in love I can't stand it.
-6_zps916f1eb5.jpg

-9_zpscf4d69e2.jpg

-1_zps45d91e6c.jpg

family shot!
-4_zps930efcae.jpg

-5_zpsbaa05e4c.jpg

and some bracelets from Catherine-though one was a present from Peachypink <3
-7_zps6dfdb30a.jpg

Yay! Love seeing all of your pearls together. Your new necklace and bracelets are beautiful. Still loving your tahitians!!

Yay! Love seeing all of your pearls together. Your new necklace and bracelets are beautiful. Still loving your tahitians!!

me too! I adore those Tahitians more than I could tell you. <3

I do have to say though that I have loved every moment of working with Catherine. She's incredibly responsive, incredibly talented and her inventory is incredible-so varied and unique! She's got my business for life. Each piece has exceeded all expectations. It's mind boggling given how fantastic her photos are that the pearls in real life are better.

Back