A short 'little h' video

The film provides a wonderful look at how these beautiful pieces of wearable art are created.

When I saw the Geodes for the first time at the 2014 Ruckus, I thought the linings with pink, orange and yellow sapphires were colorful and beautiful, but not my colors. I really liked the idea of a geode with a gradient of blue and white sapphires, but never got around to asking about a special order. When this film was played last Saturday at the Ruckus, about 30 seconds in I spotted my dream Geodes with blue and white sapphires. I wanted to go hit rewind and stand 2? from the TV to get a better look, lol.

When we visited PP on Sunday, Hisano had out a beautiful display of her collection. There in that display were 2 gorgeous pendants (2 halves of the same white metallic souffl? pearl) lined with dark blue and white sapphires, with a lovely sprinkling of tiny white seed pearls. Looking at them reminded me of looking at both a real geode and a starry sky. I knew one of the pendants had to be mine, so I had my name put on it quickly! After some more shopping for other items, I went back to the little h display for another look at the matching earrings. When I tried them on together, all the enablers in the room encouraged me to get the earrings too, lol. (The earrings also look great with 3 of my pearl strands.)

I am very excited to have my first pieces from the little h collection.

IMG_0967.jpg

Great video, Hisano is her own best advertisement for her LittleH line. Thank you for sharing!

Wonderful video and it explains so much.

Kay the pieces you chose are so perfect for you. It was fun being one of the enablers :)

KaySD, I am very glad that your gorgeous jewelry will stay in the "family". Who can resist Hisano and her creations? ;)

Kay, you have exquisite taste. Now we need ear and neck shots!

Jeremy, thank you for sharing this wonderful video. Hisano's little h designs are so fresh, and chic. I am certain we will be reading and hearing more about her in the very near future!

I didn't grab my camera until Kay had removed the pendant and tried on the geode earrings with her gorgeous Tahitian and South Sea necklace. Truly a match made in heaven. As everyone lifted their head and saw this combo, the chorus of oohs and ahhs was quite spontaneous and genuine.

I labelled the photo Starry Night. Hisano's addition of the seed pearls along with the sapphires was brilliant.

StarryNight_151146.jpg

Jeremy, thanks for sharing the video; Hisano is an amazing talent! And the video very nicely presents her delightful aesthetic and artistic drive.
KaySD, I think you made an excellent choice! Those are perfectly designed! And I love the addition of tiny pearls; they do look like little stars at night! Enjoy them!

Jeremy, thanks for the chance to see this wonderful video, and our lovely and talented Hisano again!

Kay, happy to count myself one of the enablers in the room ... just fabulous!,,

Wonderful video, truly captures the essence of Hisano, her amazing design talent; her hands on approach. You can see Kay's new pieces are a perfect, exquisite addition to her jewelry wardrobe; photos don't do justice to either the Geode or Finestrino collection!

Yikes, that is a big photo of my ear! No wonder I usually keep it covered with hair.

Thank you all for your kind comments on my new little h pieces. I am sure they won't be my last! Saturday night, Hisano wore a newly designed Finestrino pendant and earrings with rubies. They were simply stunning -- I wanted to snatch them off of her and run home with them, lol. Next year. ;):D

It is a lovely video about an amazingly fresh concept for pearl jewelry. The Geode and Finistrino collections are absolutely stunning!
My compliments for Hisano's creativity and patience for crafting her special pearls.
Kudos!

Wow what an excellent video - great production (and of course, beautiful pearls and beautiful Hisano!). Thank you for sharing Jeremy!

Kay -- congratulations! What a gorgeous set. I had looked at them with the thought that baby nurse and I might get them as "friendship sets". I ended up with a different set, though did get a couple of (blurry) shots before you bought your set:

pearl geode collection 1.jpg

pearl geode 1.jpg

And I agree, the newest design Hisano was wearing was absolutely STUNNING! I, too, wanted to snatch the pieces right off of her!!!

And the video is absolutely charming. I watched it again with the fam at home.

Last edited:
I love your new sets Kay, BAS and BabyNurse. Going to re watch the video, take a better look at the collection.

kelluvpearls -- Kay ended up with this particular gorgeous design. My set is peridot. I'll post shots when the set is completed.

Back